Sign in to follow this  
NateF

Few Recent Jobs

Question

Just wanted to post a few pics of recent jobs to see what you guys think and say thanks to everyone that has helped me out over the past few weeks to tackle these projects. Thanks

9 answers to this question

Hi Nate,

You may be the first poster, or at least one I can remember, from South Dakota. Have fun, there is a lot of info here.

Do not do homes, only wood. What in Lord's name caused that foul multi-brown stain in the 3rd picture? Sure cleaned up nice.

Guess the calvary is gone. Could not get enough of those old westerns with the Indian fighting. Teddy Roosevelt loved South Dakota.

The Black Hills are a National Treasure. Hope to see more of SD someday.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Couldnt have done it without the help from everyone on here and other sites.

Tegrey-Yes it is amazing how bad people let their biggest investment get. I'd say only about 20% of them have any interest in cleaning the place up too.

RPetry- I haven't noticed anyone from the Dakotas on here either. Not too much to see over here in Eastern SD unless you are big into fishing and hunting. Western SD you could probably spend a week and still not see all the sites. Fun place to vacation for anyone. That brown stain is from the sprinklers that have been spraying that well water rust on there for years. I dont know why that one spot was worse than all the others.

Once again thanks for the comments and all the help.