Sign in to follow this  
John T

My Website

Question

9 answers to this question

John,

First I say I am not an expert so my opinion is just that, my opinion. I think overall it looks good, however the menu on the left that is red and white, is hard to read. Kick up the font size, make it bold and I think ya got a winner.

John not bad at all but don't leave your brush in the after pictures!

What did you use to clean the paint off those bricks?

Jon

I use Diedritch(Spelling) that had to dwell on the paint for awhile then Powerwashed with Hot water. That was actually a side of a catering hall. I should have taken a picture of the whole wall afterwords. It came out pretty good.

John, I like it also, But I am with Alan, I think the print needs to be a hair larger, or maybe a different color.

Over all I think you scored very high. Good luck with it.

Matt

I like it also, but I too think the left menu is hard to read. In fact, as it was loading, the red and white background loaded after the links loaded...it looked better and was easier to read with a black background.

Great looking deck pics!

Thanks for the responses. I'll show my friend these remarks so he can play around with the site some. This is the only website he has ever done. Not bad for a first timer.

Pretty funny Everett. I aways like that line in Dirty Harry when Clint Eastwood has the 357 magnum pointed at that punks head and he says "Do you feel lucky?" of course the next line was "Well, do you punk?"