Sign in to follow this  
James

New England Weather

Question

Got a love New England weather. 58 degrees Friday and 95 and humid Sat, Sun. and Today. All of May very cool, rainy and windy. April was warm, not rainy and not windy.

This means Pool covers have not been removed on time which has caused major scheduling dilemmas . Oh well !!

32 answers to this question

Finally finished one of rained on decks last night. ( 9 trips). It poured two days ago. So yesterday while going to a new job the trees are still dripping water from the night before I turn around on this street, and 2 painters are painting the side of a house( i can see its wet) ?

I understand their frustration to complete a job! I have used unorthodox methods to complete work because of moisture but with a product that s not going to fail .

The POP up Thunder Storm continues to reek havoc for my Wood Care Business.I have never experience anything like this. I've gone through droughts, terrible bouts of continuous wet weather, cold, wind ,over the years , but nothing like this. June, July , and now August ? It's like being in a constant state of Limbo ! I am leaning on just shutting it down and washing houses and doing other types of work. It's been impossible to keep people working for me and starting projects.

The POP up Thunder Storm continues to reek havoc for my Wood Care Business.I have never experience anything like this. I've gone through droughts, terrible bouts of continuous wet weather, cold, wind ,over the years , but nothing like this. June, July , and now August ? It's like being in a constant state of Limbo ! I am leaning on just shutting it down and washing houses and doing other types of work. It's been impossible to keep people working for me and starting projects.

I agree Jim, I am in the same Boat... I laid off one today because we cant get the work done because of the weather. We still have three whole houses and one Cabin to do plus a file full of decks!!. This is a real PAI

I'm originally from RI. Been here in Florida since 1990. I know all to well what the weather is like. The rest of my family is still up there. You guys have sure had alot of rain this year.

This weather has my freaking head spinning!

Schedule....BWHAHA!!!

Weathermen are so punchy the have resorted to innuendo concerning the forecast.

The days dawn beautifully then WHAM 10 am we're getting bolts,hail ,rain,wind.

Ah,whatever.

I could have a nice cubicle job...sorry,I just threw up in my mouth a little.

We chose our profession,and I am glad I did.

Thank God this crap clears out and the rest of the season just burns with work.

This weather freaks out customers also.

Oh well,I have more time to visit and learn .

Take care everyone,keep those chins up and MOW THE LAWN!