Sign in to follow this  
Rob R.

AC units from windows...

Question

Cover them or pull them from the window when washing?.. One customer does not want to pull them should I try to cover them with a trash bag or not bother?

3 answers to this question

The larger lawn and leaf bags work great for this. They can be cut down to size and just duct tape them off.

NOT GOSPELL for the industry, it's just what I have done before.

The larger lawn and leaf bags work great for this. They can be cut down to size and just duct tape them off.

NOT GOSPELL for the industry, it's just what I have done before.

thanks thats what my intentions were just some trash bags and duct tape and try not to hit them with any pressure

Reminds me of a funny story. We (my friends and I) had just got done building my house. I didn't bother screwing in the AC unit into the window because everything was new and I didn't want to start putting screw holes in the windows.

Of course I forgot anout this when it came time to remove the AC unit. I lifted the window up a little and... Zoom. That AC flew out the window so fast from the second floor window and landed right on the hood of my girlfriend's new Sabb.

"What's was that noise?" she yelled. I yelled back "Jackie, I just put air in the Sabb."

It wasn't too funny then but now I think it's a riot.

After Six Flags accepted my powerwash bid I had centeral air put in. Never married that girl either.