Sign in to follow this  
WashRite

K-7 Unloader

Question

Does anyone run more than 100' hose with this type unloader? I understand anything longer than 100' seems to cause your unloader not to work properly. I'm thinking about getting one to try but I run 150' and somtimes 200' of high pressure hose.

Also, can you run a bypass line to your tank?

4 answers to this question

My local pressure washer sales and service company did say they were finicky and I probably shouldn't buy one because of the varying lengths of hose I use. They also said I couldn't bypass this type unloader. Do you do it the same as pressure type unloaders?

I use k-7 unloaders and have for years. My honest opinion one of the best unloaders on the market. What does that mean? Well it means I use them everyday without issue and use 300 to 400 feet of hose on each machine. The issue with flow unloaders is they need to be set right and use the right tips for them,too much restriction causes them to go into bypass. Yes I bypass them into a tank everyday. I can not believe a sales and service company would provide this type of misinformation.

I use k-7 unloaders and have for years. My honest opinion one of the best unloaders on the market. What does that mean? Well it means I use them everyday without issue and use 300 to 400 feet of hose on each machine. The issue with flow unloaders is they need to be set right and use the right tips for them,too much restriction causes them to go into bypass. Yes I bypass them into a tank everyday. I can not believe a sales and service company would provide this type of misinformation.

I agree for a flow unloader I think they are one of the best on the market. I have used them for over 12 years and rarely if ever have a problem. My rigs run 150' lengths plus about another 20' worth of jumper in the truck. I can add another 100+ feet without having to do anything to it as well. Like he said you need to set them correctly for them to work right.