Sign in to follow this  
Don Phelps

HUGE 'Thanks!' to Russ Johnson!

We have a Pressure Pro 8 gpm cold unit, as well as a 115v 8 gpm hot water skid. Yesterday I was doing some maintenance on the hot water skid, then I hooked the water up to it and was 'attempting' to clean the driveway/sidewalks at our home when it decided to eat itself. It started squeeling and I immediately thought it was the belts because I had gotten some water on them. No luck, it was the bearings and it literally threw the rod through the bottom end with oil and metal all over the place. I bought the skid locally but I knew Russ would be able to offer up some knowledge on the whole thing. After hanging up and thinking about it for a few minutes, I called him back and asked him to see if Pressure Pros in Ft. Pierce, FL might be able to do an emergency motor replacement, since I needed the thing back on the road by tomorrow. Long story slightly shorter, he made a call, they agreed and I drove an hour and 45 minutes South this morning and dropped off the trailer. He also gave me a great price on a 24 hp motor! They got it done in about 3-4 hours while I was hanging out with Mel from Vero Under Pressure and 'the rest is history' as they say.

This is how Mel and I spent the 3-4 hours.

http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/up-roof-asphalt-tile-shake-cleaning/13979-vero-under-pressure-roof-cleaning-johns-island-florida.html#post137582

Thanks Don for hanging out with me today, I did not have time to buy you lunch but I will take you and your PHD wife ,Julie to dinner. RUSS JOHNSON is the man.