Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

Sarah Palin In Tampa

Question

I guess she's here today ?

This is a letter in the Tampa newspaper today.

The following letter appeared in today`s Tampa Tribune. It was written by a women.

"As a former supporter of Hillary Clinton, I am insulted by the blatant pandering of John McCain in choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate.

Palin is ideologically farther to the right than George W. Bush. She is militantly anti-abortion. She wants to teach intelligent design in public schools. She doesn’t believe global warming is real She killed clean coal and wind power in her state in favor of big oil. She claims to have fought corruption, but took campaign contributions from VECO, Alaska`s scandal-ridden oil company. Finally she`s under investigation by her own state legislature for abuse of power.

Hmm, lets see, a VP who`s for big oil and abuses power in office. Sarah Palin isn`t the next Hillary Clinton, she`s the next **** Cheney."

While I defend Sarah Palin`s right to decide what is right for her family, each and every one of us should demand the same right.

52 answers to this question

My feelings on McCain pick for VP is he did it to draw women voters from Obama. just look at the TV, McCain is keeping close by her side since she is the one drawing the crowds, not him. I really don't like any of them running for office. Either way I feel we are all going to be screwed as far as small businesses go. If you think just because one side says they are going to improve or give the small business guy a good deal, stop stick your head in a bucket of water and wake up and smell the roses. They are telling you only what you want to hear for that vote. Look at the past, look at all the previous promises from past Presidents and how many promises were kept, not many! You watch, whoever gets elected, once in office 6 to 8 months we will all regret we ever voted for them. By the way I used to be a republican now I could careless for either party. This of course is only, and I repeat only my opinon on this crap! Hugh

What about the news today where it interviewed some people in Alaska where it is a known fact that Palin inquired about censoring books she didn't like in the library there. Although the librarian wouldn't remove them, she stated Palin make it hard for her to work and do her job until the librarian had enough and quit. I think in time when everyone comes off this high of a women selected as a VP canidate, we will find out alot of other things that will make more people question whether we would want her as President when McCain croaks. Hugh