Sign in to follow this  
Rick2

Logan Airport Whahh Hoooo

Question

Just brought the wife to the airport so she can see the family in Bulgaria (Eastern Eurpoe) for two weeks! Two weeks with the doggie and me! Party Time! I'm Lovin' it.

10 answers to this question

Boiled Heiny and Hot Dogs, Brat Worst,Kielbasa, and Krout. Also With Beer Bread and Beer can Chicken. An early October-Fest at Rick's............ All the Heiny you can drink and pinch !!!!!

A menu fit for some potent Flatulence..................?

Rick - I heard there are lots of eastern european women in springfield?

No, not too many here. I spent several summers in that area of the world. The worst was in Bosina during their civil war. I had my hotel blown to bits and snippers shooting at the survivors (me) trying their best to put a bullit through my head. I guess they were not a very good shot.

To make a long story short I met Polina (my wife) from a Jeapordy question. I had come home from power washing one night and happened to turn on the TV to that show. The question was the capital of Bulgaria. That's a placee I've never goen to yet A year later I was married to a very pretty Bulgarian girl.

Don't get me wrong, I really loved being single, I mean really loved it. But I knew I would never forgive myself if I didn't marry this girl.

A great girl but I do need my time alone too.

Boiled Heiny and Hot Dogs, Brat Worst,Kielbasa, and Krout. Also With Beer Bread and Beer can Chicken. An early October-Fest at Rick's............ All the Heiny you can drink and pinch !!!!!

A menu fit for some potent Flatulence..................?

You make beer can chicken? That is so awsome. My brother makes it too. Love that stuff.