Sign in to follow this  
krisztian1981

Selling trailer rig question

Question

Hello all,

I have a big dilemma my fellow cleaners. I want to sell my rig, i'm just not sure how i should list it. here are the specs and let me know what you guys think....

20HP Honda 3000Psi at 8GPM

1 225gal water tank

1 135gal chemical tank

1 55gal chemical tank

75' water hose with reel

300' high pressure hose with a reel

300' chemical hose with reel

1 flojet 3.7gpm pump

6'x12' tandem trailer

and now here is my dilemma....

I also have a HOT WATER DIESEL BURNER, but i took it off. should i put it back on and try to sell it with the burner or without?

how much do you think i can ask for it? the rig is about 1.5 years old it runs like new i changed the oil on it weekly.

Thanx for all your suggestions

10 answers to this question

1100 is the factor used for gasoline engines to determine the hp requirements. This is an excerpt from our technical library to help.

Power Plants, Power Requirement Formulas

Pressure washers are generally powered by gasoline engines, diesel engines, propane fired engines, or electric motors. Force created by the power plant turns the pressure pump, which in turn moves the water. A power plant must have enough force to continue to turn the pump crankshaft when the pump is pushing water out its rated flow and pressure. The following formulas are used to determine how much power is required to drive a specific pump. The power is measured in horsepower. GPM x PSI then divide by 1457 Equals EBHP (Electric Motor) GPM x PSI then divide by 1100 Equals Gasoline HP (Industrial) GPM x PSI then divide by 900 Equals Gasoline HP (Standard) GPM x PSI then divide by 1260 Equals Diesel HP Other useful formulas: HP x Constant then divided by GPM = PSI HP x Constant then divided by PSI = GPM

Thanks Paul for bailing me out.lol I am not sure the technical reason for dividing by 1100. When I was selling equipment I learned the formula for gas and electric motor HP requirements.