Sign in to follow this  
Mathew Johnson

Yes I cleaned a Pettycoat Junction

Question

Got an emergency call from Sam Drucker at Hooterville / Pettycoat Junction to clean a bathroom.

The only request from the property owner is that I rinse the oxalic acid from the toilet seat when I was done.

Call me AFAB Pressure Washing!

post-723-137772226115_thumb.jpg

post-723-137772226123_thumb.jpg

post-723-137772226129_thumb.jpg

post-723-137772226135_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

Lord be Matt, what is with that extension wand, don't like to get wet? And those high tech ear muffs, getting cold in the North country? Hah!

Gotta' admit, that is the cleanest outhouse I have ever seen. Mucho congrats!

:applause: Looks like you spray'ed the "crap" out of that one for sure...

That pad lock on the door looks pretty scary though..

Edited by MudDuck

Lord be Matt, what is with that extension wand, don't like to get wet? And those high tech ear muffs, getting cold in the North country? Hah!

Gotta' admit, that is the cleanest outhouse I have ever seen. Mucho congrats!

Ear Muffs.... AM / FM IPOD input.... The power washing hiss will trash your hearing over time.

Rick,

We have had a surge of project that are wanting us to haul water, including this one. We are cleaning 12 cellular one tower site buildings for a national wireless company.. They are asking me to do another twelve around the state. Its a pain to haul the water, but it pays huge and they only take 30-40 minutes to wash. We did four today, ran 38 gallons of fuel through my one ton and less than three gallons of fuel through the equipment

MJ

Ear Muffs.... AM / FM IPOD input.... The power washing hiss will trash your hearing over time.

Rick,

We have had a surge of project that are wanting us to haul water, including this one. We are cleaning 12 cellular one tower site buildings for a national wireless company.. They are asking me to do another twelve around the state. Its a pain to haul the water, but it pays huge and they only take 30-40 minutes to wash. We did four today, ran 38 gallons of fuel through my one ton and less than three gallons of fuel through the equipment

MJ

Matt,

Figured as much, was just kidding about ear muffs! I don't need them, already being somewhat deaf. Never bring the hearing aids on the job!

Nice contract with the cellular buildings, you seem to generate more unusual, but high margin PW business than most I know. Of course, most I know just specialize in wood.

Edited by RPetry