Sign in to follow this  
Mathew Johnson

First Aid for the Contract Cleaner

What first aid training have you to handle jobsite emergencies?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What first aid training have you to handle jobsite emergencies?

• None
    • Informal training
    • Emergency Medical Technician
    • Paramedic

We know first aid basics and have first aid kits in all the trucks. We go through training on many safety issues each spring, not all first aid related but safety related so that we can avoid accidents.

Beth

I carry the largest first aid kit I can find as well as an eye flushing cup and a bottle of water. I've had first aid as well as CPR. (Scored a passing grade on the "sample" test!) Hope I never need either!

Matt,

If you offered a basic first aid and CPR type course I would want all of our guys to take it. I have said for a couple years you are the perfect choice to do it.

Beth

Training is good but there's no way in heck I'm letting Matt give me mouth to mouth.

_ProductSerie

We use North Construction unitized kits for up to 12 people.

We keep extra instant Ice packs as well as portable eyewash stations in each vehicle.

As part of our osha tailgate safety training meetings, each person is required to understand firstaid basics including the location of the kits in case of emergencies.

The site link above has all the best supplies we have been able to find for our employees and they are available through various safety catalogs we get quarterly.

Rod!~