Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Carolina ProWash is being LOCKED UP for GOOD!

Question

25 answers to this question

Come on everyone this is a good charity to donate to and a good thing Roger does for at least the past couple years. I remember as a kid I used to have carnivals and sell Lemonaid for MD for a few years

Come on everyone this is a good charity to donate to and a good thing Roger does for at least the past couple years. I remember as a kid I used to have carnivals and sell Lemonaid for MD for a few years

OMG! I did that too! I had a blast doing that.

Beth

Okay folks - we're not halfway there and only 7 days left! Please check your change cups - every little bit helps! How cool is it going to look when the pressure washing community collectively contributes enough to really make an impact!

OMG! I did that too! I had a blast doing that.

Beth

I remember there was a Saturday Morning program it was Rex Trailer & Capt Billy kids show and they would send you a MD carnival package and at the end of each summer if you had a carnival you could go the the Amusement park and meet Rex & Xapt Billy.....sooooooo cool LOL

My 1st one I only made like $2.00 so I put a cup together and wrote MD on it and I went door to door and I made over $30 big ones pretty good for 40 years ago. I went door to door for 3 days LOL

Join in all donate $10 if thats all you can do now

Okay folks - we've added a new trick :)

In the event that you wish to make a donation through PayPal, simply log on to your PayPal account and use the SEND MONEY feature. Send donations to carolinaprowash@triad.rr.com and we will provide your tax deduction receipt and pass the funds to MDA on December 10th! If you choose this method, please make sure I have a good mailing address for you so you can get your receipt!!

Thanks everyone who has contributed and for those that haven't - please consider doing so!

Celeste

Hey! $10's add up. Now at $795.00! Just FYI - this page will remain up for donations for about another 30 days (although thankfully Roger does NOT have to stay gone the whole time :) ) I know it's Christmas and the end of the season and the end of the year...but let's at least raise enough to take care of ONE child going to camp!