Sign in to follow this  
louisgeorges

I Want Your Opinion!

Question

I got in a debate with someone on a forum about how to do a good job pressure washing.

You can see the thread here, it starts at post #32.

www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=151628&page=4

I setup a series of questions on my website and I would like to get your opinion by voting on the polls.

Thanks

40 answers to this question

Posted By louis georges

Thanks, I couldn't agree more!

Thanks, I couldn't agree more!

thread_hot.gifI Want Your Opinion!

Posted By

louis georges

Why can't I do both?

Why can't I do both?

thread_hot.gifI Want Your Opinion!

Posted By louis georges

Wow I didn't know it was that far off! My...

Wow I didn't know it was that far off!

My apologies... To be completely honest I didn't write that book. It's an old friend who is in his late 50's.

He kept telling me about all the money he...

Posted By louis georges

I Want Your Opinion!

I got in a debate with someone on a forum about how to do a good job pressure washing.

You can see the thread here, it starts at post #32....

thread_hot.gif9½ hours to do a house wash?

Posted By louis georges

You guys are right, its just a general rule to...

You guys are right, its just a general rule to make it easy on yourself.

If the chlorine is still good after 30 days good but if you're having a hard time then get fresh chlorine.

My point is...

thread_hot.gifHardiplank

Posted By louis georges

That's what I do too. Test the distance of...

That's what I do too.

Test the distance of your nozzle on a small hidden corner of the house to be sure.

thread_hot.gif9½ hours to do a house wash?

Posted By louis georges

Instead of bleach I use chlorine, it's much...

Instead of bleach I use chlorine, it's much stronger!

Also never use chlorine that's over 30 days old because it lost all it's strength.

Posted By louis georges

I did all of the above.

I did all of the above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something still seem fishy about this poster. Aside from this post, louis georges has been posting on here all month giving advice like he is an expert and telling us he has been washing for 15 years. He replies to post saying I do this or I use that (like "Instead of bleach I use chlorine, it's much stronger!").

I hate to think about the damage that may have been done to our industry and to people's personal property with the kind of miss information being given to an unsuspecting public under the pretence that it was coming from a pressure washing professional. Only after everyone here nailed him on the information he was giving, did he back step and say he really doesn't know a thing about pressure washing and came here to learn. Also, after his poll that proved him 100% wrong on almost every question does he claim to have taken his (or some body's) website down.

What makes this so bad is anytime anyone comes here and says they are new to pressure washing and want to learn, almost every experienced person on TGS is willing to jump in and share their wealth of knowledge, experience and information with them. There is never any need to lie or pretend to be anything other than what you are on here.

I'm with MudDuck in that I think something else is going on here that is not fully understood yet. If MudDuck and I are wrong then louis georges may need the kind of professional help that he won't find on a pressure washing site.

Look the guy is full of it and has been exposed. It is human nature for him to defend himself. I guarantee if you leave him alone he will dissapear.

Edited by Russ Spence

Look the guy is full of it and has been exposed. It is human nature for him to defend himself. I guarantte if you leave him alone he will dissapear.

Great find. His story tilts the boolsheet meter in my opinion.

I'm with MudDuck in that I think something else is going on here that is not fully understood yet. If MudDuck and I are wrong then louis georges may need the kind of professional help that he won't find on a pressure washing site.[/quote]

Don't know Len maybe I can be the MudDoc here too,,,Hey Louie waddle on up here and squish right down there and sling some mud,,go ahead get it off your bill...:lol:,,,,,:stupid:

Hey Beth can you check his IP address and see if it matches with any other screen names here and share with Ron M?

Louis probably doesn't yet know of that other great site propowerwash.com (Pressure Wash Institute) or he would have started thread over there. It is like one of the top boards afterall..

I'm with MudDuck in that I think something else is going on here that is not fully understood yet. If MudDuck and I are wrong then louis georges may need the kind of professional help that he won't find on a pressure washing site.[/quote]

Don't know Len maybe I can be the MudDoc here too,,,Hey Louie waddle on up here and squish right down there and sling some mud,,go ahead get it off your bill...:lol:,,,,,:stupid:

Hey, does anyone know if there is medical forum out there. If so, Louis might be over there giving medical advice. Oh, wait a minute...that advice may not really be coming from him because he doesn't know anything about medicine and couldn't tell you if that thermometer goes in his mouth or his butt. It's actually what some ancient witch doctor told him and Louis just put it on a website and is trying to pass himself of as an MD.

I'm sorry...that was mean, but I feel better now. It's been a rough day. I'm going to miss Louis when he is gone.:sinister: