Back when I was a punk .....

Question

8 answers to this question

far left on the slide.

........ good fun in 97

i am converting all the vhs to dvd.

I got miles of this stuff.

Edited by Adrian

Twelve years ago. Man the time goes by. I don't have much of anything from my band days. In 97 I was already married for 12 years and had a ten year old son and seven year old daughter. When I was playing nobody had video.

I do have some stuff on DVD from trips I made to Brazil with my church. We took a band and played at several places outside. If I could figure out how to load it I'd post some of that.

um, some of the places we have played are much better not even mentioned, much less video taped. But then again " those were the days " "any show for a buck".

Thanks to the SXSW music conference in Austin every year, there were always cameras rolling.

not to mention that was just one band of three I was in at the same time.

Punk, Prog rock, and pop rock. plus college, plus job and clinicals.

How the heck did I keep up with myself back then?

I wouldn't do it again, but I wouldn't change a thing ( unless I could remember at least half of the night before). Ha.

Remember, heck how can I forget! Yeah there were times when alcohol got in the way but the rest of the time was pretty vivid....although, there may be a couple of things I'd like to forget. I met some pretty strange people on the road.

Rod!~

I do have some stuff on DVD from trips I made to Brazil with my church. We took a band and played at several places outside. If I could figure out how to load it I'd post some of that.

vhs to dvd recorder and codec software for pc. Learn something new everyday using it. pretty cool new side hobby. saving all of the memories.

Remember, heck how can I forget! Yeah there were times when alcohol got in the way but the rest of the time was pretty vivid....although, there may be a couple of things I'd like to forget. I met some pretty strange people on the road.

Rod!~

try some of the west texas po dunk towns with one bar only that plays all genres of music and hates them all. lol.

yep those were the days........ but........Austin has always ruled in my book.

That town is dubbed the live music capitol of the world.