Sign in to follow this  
Scott Stone

So, do you have colorful local personalities?

Question

This guy is some of our local color. I have heard rumors about him that he may not be all that he claims to be as a minister...(if you want to know more, you will have to email me. This is far to public a forum.) But, he is always entertaining. East Valley Tribune | Videos | Daily Arizona News for Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale

5 answers to this question

Scott,

Every town has someone like this. They are usually mentally ill, collect a pension from the government and believe in what they are doing. I delt with many folks like this over the years. As a paramedic, I gave them a ride to the hospital on occasion. They are not to be feared, but be aware they could be pushed to violence if provoked enough. I usually just response with a positive attitude towards them, but let them know I don't want to be bothered. They will go away? LOL If not, they will be your friend? LOl

This guy is nutty and has been there for years. He does have a lot of history in the area. I cannot think of many homeless in our area that I do not know by name, both street and given. It has always paid off to be nice to them. There is this one guy, Ron something, claims to own a pressure asher or two... ;)