Sign in to follow this  
kellydayz

Ag hose for less?

Dultmeier sells every kind of hose you can imagine. Don't fret if you don't see it on the website, that website is atrocious! Search a bit, and then call them, great service reasonable prices. You also might try the local TSC store, wheelers, or other town/country type supplier.

Lookin to replace my chemical hose.

Any advise where to find chem hose for a good price

thanks

Goodyear in Tampa and St Pete Florida sells Kurri Tech Hose.

Remember, the bigger in diameter the hose you buy, the better your chemical pump will perform ?

AG Hose is the very best, but we find it stiff, harder to work with.'We use the RED 5/8 Kuritech.

Check the spelling, LOL

The Red Kurri Tech has held up a year, cleaning 2 to 4 roofs a day, 5 days a week on our roof cleaning trucks.

It is MUCH more flexible then Ag Hose, cheaper too !

Thanks,

im callin goodyear today. Ive got to decide to go with 3/8" or 1/2" hose for my devalin pump. I work by myself and the lighter the better but still want quality. Thats where applesauce came in!!!

Dultmeier sells every kind of hose you can imagine. Don't fret if you don't see it on the website, that website is atrocious! Search a bit, and then call them, great service reasonable prices. You also might try the local TSC store, wheelers, or other town/country type supplier.

I would second Dultmeier.... we use the 3/8" blue rubber hose they sell. It's like $150 for a 500' roll or so if I recall.