Sign in to follow this  
4000psi

First Wood of the season.

Question

14 answers to this question

Wood is where it's at. I am finding that the right bid to the right customer, can draw more income than some commercial projects that you have to wiait much much longer to get paid for.

Wood is where it is at. Bro. Keep diggin. It looks great!!!

Dane...didn't know where you were going with that subject line...LOL

- John

Oh, LOL

I love doing wood. Except that I had about 20lbs of wood fiber in my hair. But thats cool.

Did you do the inside too? What sealer? Looks Great!

No sealer just cleaning. I have a hard time landing the sealing part. I have tried and tried but people think they can do it them selves better. I have showed pics told them I have a better sealer product and be as pro as I can but I can't get it. Not in this area at least. But I get calls asking if we can remove stain from vinyl siding? UH...

Yes, I did in and out.

Edited by 4000psi

Downstreamed? I like the sound of that. How do you mix? I always use a pump sprayer.

Pump-up? Dane, please don't tell me you were self torturing yourself like that? Mix up 10 oz. per gallon and downstream - you'll never go back!

Ken, I just looked that up. I just ordered a box of F-18 but when i'm out of that i'll place and order for the injectable stripper and try that out. Thanx

Dan, I do confess I was using a pump sprayer. I usually DS as almost everything but for some reasong I didn't think about DSing F-18. You da man!

It was about 2400sq ft in and out. It took me about 3 hrs. It looked good though.

Edited by 4000psi