Sign in to follow this  
hpwasher

Add burner/hot box for hot water

I currently have a 4GPM 4000PSI belt driven machine. I want to be able to clean some heave duty grease on resaurant hoods. Well I figured it's time to add the hot water. For right now my budget can afford a new burner. "A" Will this get me in the right direction to have the proper equiptment for what I want to do or would it be a good idea to get a brand new machine with a 5-6gpm pump (burner and all)? "B" if i can work well with just adding the burner where is the best place to look? thanks

It will work to get you going where you want, you will need to get a 120v burner unless you have a 12v supply available that is at least 20 amps.

Look around to find what you want. We do offer several types of industrial quality burners at very reasonable prices. Call if you have any questions.

I currently have a 4GPM 4000PSI belt driven machine. I want to be able to clean some heave duty grease on resaurant hoods. Well I figured it's time to add the hot water. For right now my budget can afford a new burner. "A" Will this get me in the right direction to have the proper equiptment for what I want to do or would it be a good idea to get a brand new machine with a 5-6gpm pump (burner and all)? "B" if i can work well with just adding the burner where is the best place to look? thanks

Call me, I have both setups and I will give you the pros and cons of both!

Matt

607 286 7458

I had the same set up. I added a 120v hot box, and I like it. I can see pros and cons to both but for the money I don't think you can go wrong adding the hot box.

Thanks for the advice. I ended up buyig a new hotbox from sunbrite. came in on a pallet yesterday. My pressure washer is 5 years old with only a couple thousand hours on it. I just talked to a guy that has the single machine setup and he said his burner is leaking, now he has to take the whole thing in to get looked at, and his whole operation is down until it's fixed. I will be a kid in a candy story tonight, can't wait to try it out.