Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Crazy Wind

Question

First the rains, then the wind.

I've got a ton of decks that need to be sprayed.

Half way there to the finish line and the weather is up to her old tricks.

My customers understand, but what a pain. Looks like the top of the week I'll be back in the saddle and get these finished up.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

9 answers to this question

Weather can be a pain. It rained here all day. I was doing estimates this morning, thats easy to do in the rain, then I went surfing for about 5 hrs, came back to finish my taxes. It was a good day in the rain.

Lucky you. The only good surf here is during the hurricane season or severe storms.

Any other time it's only 2-3 ft. Barely worth the trip.

That is if you like surfing in bacteria infested water.

The gulf just isn't what it used to be. I miss those storm chasing days, I really do.

I started all my decks early this week and even in the rain. But now I am itching to stain and collect.

Adrian,

Don't complain. Today I serviced the equipment to get ready for the season. Been so cold, did not want to flush the antifreeze in the pumps and PW/s.

Next week, we may actually start the wood season.

Best of luck for a busy season this year Rick.

Sorry for complaining, just want to get these projects complete as I have a garage full of RS that NEEDS to be sprayed. I don't want to fall to far behind as I don't wan't these folks to start complaining to me is all.

I have housewashes in between, but I just hate to let that freshly prepped wood to sit.

Can you say..... chomping at the bit? lol.

Have a great one folks. Off to do some washing.

Beth,

If you are getting it, no doubt we will see the same here in a few hours. Have a few estimates to do, looks like its time to break out the rainsuit.

Adrian,

Best of the season to you also. Slow start here but a few days of warm, sunny weather and the jobs start rolling in. Reminds me of last year, which turned out to be a very good season.

Adrian,

Don't complain. Today I serviced the equipment to get ready for the season. Been so cold, did not want to flush the antifreeze in the pumps and PW/s.

Next week, we may actually start the wood season.

I did the exact same thing on the exact same day. There were two really nice days I could have washed - but overnight temps were an issue - and just needed to clean 'house' - and needed a few days of straight nice weather. Looks like Sunday will be a fabulous day to work - but monday will be gross again. At least the glycol is all flushed and the honda motor still works - and no leaks.