Sign in to follow this  
rick77

Hose Reel for Soap Hose

I use the X-Jet and have gotten a small hand truck to carry my enclosed X-Jet pail. I also just got a 50' soap hose for the X-Jet so I need to find a good reel to mount on my soap cart.

Does anybody know of a good small hose reel that will be right for 50' of soap hose? I'd love to have one that has a water inlet & outlet so I can just reel off the amount of soap hose needed at any given moment.

Thanks!

We have a 200' stainless steel reel on closeout for $175, I think there are 2 remaining.

Thanks Paul but I'm looking for a small reel that will be perfect for 50 feet of the clear poly tubing for the X-Jet soap pail. The 200' stainless reel would be overkill and too bulky to mount on my small hand truck.

I've already got 3 large (Cox) hose reels but need something small to mount on my little hand truck that I use to haul the soap pail on.

I'm not sure if anybody makes a small hose reel with an inlet & outlet. Still lookin' though.

I got mine from a Co. called Princes Auto. I paid $79 CDN. You'd be under a $100 US with shipping, considering the exchange rate. It holds a 50' of Poly that is mounted to my chem cart. (Made out of a two wheel cart, holds the battery, Sureflo, 5gal pail, and hose reel). I tried posting a pic for you but no success.

So "yes" they do make one.

I just went on there web site. That reel is on for $45 Cdn. About $33 Us plus shipping. My son owns a Pak Mail shipping store if you can't get it shippped by them. I'll help you out.

Edited by Richard

When I used the Xjet with 50' of hose, I found it easy enough to just wrap the hose around the top frame of the hand cart. Paul how much 1/2" hose will that stainless reel hold?

I have run some pretty nasty chems through that reel and it holds up very well.

That's good to know! I'm definitely going to order one of those reels. It's the best thing I've seen out there for my needs and if it holds up well to chemicals I couldn't go wrong at that price.

Thanks LSPW!

I have used one for two years for my roof rig. Only had to replace the split ring on the end. Got my money out that reel and then some.