Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

American Idol - How Did YOU Vote ?

What American Idol Finalist Did YOU Like/Vote For ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What American Idol Finalist Did YOU Like/Vote For ?

Question

35 answers to this question

I'm a musician and consider the show mostly a big joke. It's just entertainment playing down to the masses. All that said it's still a contest. My wife watches it faithfully and I get caught up watching it myself. It is entertaining but it is a joke of a contest.

But this year they did in fact have some decent singers. Adam is probably technically one of the best singers ever in the contest. He's got serious chops and can sing like hell. But he's not mainstream enough for the masses so he lost out in the final vote.

Chris is more mainstream and is actually talented too but does not have the pipes that Adam does. He's seemingly very modest and likeable and the girls love him to pieces. In the end it's a popularity contest and Chris was the most popular among American voters.

Both Adam and Chris are winners because the show has launched high profile careers that (more than likely) neither would've had.

The entertainment business is a big mess! We miss out on the greatest talents out there while the media feeds us crap.

Personally, I likes dannys voice the best.

Bluesy sounding, like Joe Cocker !

Chris is too "goody goody" looking/acting for me.

He sings OK.

Adam is a rare animal.

My girlfriend is STILL "in love" with Bo Bice ????

Personally, I likes dannys voice the best.

Bluesy sounding, like Joe Cocker !

Chris is too "goody goody" looking/acting for me.

He sings OK.

Adam is a rare animal.

My girlfriend is STILL "in love" with Bo Bice ????

I liked Danny Gokey best of all too. His voice has character and he has a lot of "soul" for a white boy. He seemed to be a really great guy too. He doesn't have the technical prowess that Adam has with his voice but Danny is a really good singer with his own style.

Adam's pipes are great and he can sing anything but the whiney ultra high tenor range gets old pretty quick. He's a little on the wicked side too.

I like Chris and think he's got talent. I think he's a good kid and I'm happy for him. It's not always the best talent that gets the contract. It's always what sells that gets the contract. The American Idol clan can market Chris and make a star out of him.

I liked Danny Gokey best of all too. His voice has character and he has a lot of "soul" for a white boy. He seemed to be a really great guy too. He doesn't have the technical prowess that Adam has with his voice but Danny is a really good singer with his own style.

Adam's pipes are great and he can sing anything but the whiney ultra high tenor range gets old pretty quick. He's a little on the wicked side too.

I like Chris and think he's got talent. I think he's a good kid and I'm happy for him. It's not always the best talent that gets the contract. It's always what sells that gets the contract. The American Idol clan can market Chris and make a star out of him.

Ever THOUGHT Conservative FOX did not WANT a Gay Boy as an Idol ??

Edited by Apple Roof Cleaning

... Once you hear the distinct sound of a singer drawing in a breath while she sings or the sound of fingers sliding up and down the fret of a guitar, its over. Its like the first hit of crack. ...

Ken,

That is great writing. You may have a second calling.

Ever THOUGHT Conservative FOX did not WANT a Gay Boy as an Idol ??

Don't they already have one? Clay Aiken announced that he is gay. Didn't he win American Idol one year. Adam seems to be a likely candidate now that you mention it.

I actually didn't vote for any of them but was kinda pulling for Danny. He seemed to be a well rounded guy and had a nice singing style. I thought he was going to win it but he got knocked off before the last two.

Don't they already have one? Clay Aiken announced that he is gay. Didn't he win American Idol one year. Adam seems to be a likely candidate now that you mention it.

I actually didn't vote for any of them but was kinda pulling for Danny. He seemed to be a well rounded guy and had a nice singing style. I thought he was going to win it but he got knocked off before the last two.

I liked Danny too.

But several female friends thought he was "not good looking enough" :(

Adam will have fewer contract restrictions since he did not win first place and that may be better for him. He'll make an album no doubt and he'll sing with some big names too. He would be a perfect replacement for Freddie Mercury of Queen - he has the same range.

Chris is wonderful too. I love it when he plays an instrument and sings, and he has a very contemporary sound.

Beth

Here's my story and I'm sticking to it - Because it is true.

I had never seen a complete performance on any American Idol show until Kris sang after being announced the winner. I walked into the room just as the winner was being announced and my wife and her daughter screamed. So I stayed to watch Kris, our homeboy, sing his victory song.

I did vote 120 times for Kris on Tuesday evening. For an "old man" who might text twice a week, I got the rhythm of "5702 - vote" goin'. Hey, like I said, he is our homeboy and I voted for him "songs unheard."

Stay safe & hydrated,

Chuck