Sign in to follow this  
Brad Corns

Thieves Suck

Just wanted to see if there is anything one can do when someone steals your website you paid good money for word for word? Pioneerpressurewashingsc.com stole my content and refuses to get it down after numerous emails and phone messages requesting that it get's removed. Today he submitted a fake poor work review on my merchant circle blog. Guy is a total loser

Mbryan and others on the Grease Police have had pictures stolen and posted by others as thier work. Other members of TGP have

then made polite, and some not so polite phone calls and/or e-mails to the offender. Some have contacted the local C of C, or the local BBS about those thefts. usually an apology is made, the pictures are removed. Then the exuse is given, "I/we did not know hte pictures were stolen". Or I/we just hired someone to build the website, we did not know the pictures were not our work". It is nice to know that the grease industry is not alone in thieves.

What was taken? Pics? I looked at the web pages this AM and they look diffrent if it is the pics I would watermark you stuff if you put it on the internet.