Sign in to follow this  
zhamilton89

Exhaust flex tubing

Just looking to see what you guys are using to route your exhaust from your engines that are inside of an enclosed trailer, the burner I've got figured out but I just cant seem to find anything to use for my pressure washer motor and two generators. The sizes are 1 1/4 and 3/4, any ideas?

Thanks,

I need to get about two feet myself. I need to divert my exhaust. Right now it is less than two feet from my pressure hose reel and gets my hose quite toasty! 'Fraid it may burn or mess up my hose.

The pressure washer exhaust will be going out the same way as the burner but the generator's will have to go out some manifolds on the side

Your generators are stationary? On my old setup I tack welded a pipe nipple to the muffler & then the the flex tube to nipple then cut a hole in the floor with a hole saw & ran it out the bottom with an insulator around it.

They are mounted, but I will be doing the same thing as you did acegot, by manifold I mean a metal ring in the floor with sch. 40 black pipe through it so no air/water gets in. The flexpipe will be between the muffler and the floor pipe