Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

113 Companys's sign up so far

Question

22 answers to this question

You coming Scott? love to meet you.

Nope, won't be making it. We have two other travel engagements this fall already. I got a good fix in Albany this year though.

I heard it was a great Event....

It was a nice event. It was before the recent round of division and public, personal attacks in the industry. I was pretty pumped about seminars and rt's back in March, but lately not so much.

It was a nice event. It was before the recent round of division and public, personal attacks in the industry. I was pretty pumped about seminars and rt's back in March, but lately not so much.

All the leader in the industry will be Attending this Show. Likely the largest ever yet.

Its a shame your feeling that way, people just have differences.

I support the entire industry, I dont care if you purple black or white.

We all have the same goals, make more money and take care of our familys.

Goodluck hope to see ya in Oct

I agree, Ron, that fundamentally everyone has similar goals, and everyone wants the industry to succeed as a collective of individual successful businesses. I dont know if its just a whole lot of internet balls, hopefully alot of the shenanigans dont translate in real life.

Albany 2010 will likely be my next event. Hopefully the waters arent so muddy by then!

I agree, Ron, that fundamentally everyone has similar goals, and everyone wants the industry to succeed as a collective of individual successful businesses. I dont know if its just a whole lot of internet balls, hopefully alot of the shenanigans dont translate in real life.

Albany 2010 will likely be my next event. Hopefully the waters arent so muddy by then!

Lets all remain focused on familys & business, this is just the net. If you need anything Terry just hollar.

Thanks Ron

With the new speakers lined up, all experts and very high income grosser's in the industry, I see a lot more people lining up to register very fast!Best part...................The Round Table is Free!!!!!!!!!!The Hotel is only $65.00 per nite!!!!!!Sounds better every week!