Sign in to follow this  
RGilliam

aluminum siding cleaning! any tips?!

Question

17 answers to this question

Anyone got any tips on how to clean this aluminum? Kinda worried about the paint. I know it fades pretty easily. I've always tried to stay away from aluminum siding.

Hi Paul here .

Yes, we can help but at this point i'm not sure if it s possible to plug any of the products i represent,could you please get back to me, or if you could call me? 813-679-9703

What part is not complete ?

Andy, you are showing no permanent signature. Look at mine and the other posters. Once you fill it out, you don't have to worry about it anymore as it will be posted on everything you write.

Here is the link to get there:

Pressure Washing and Contractor Cleaning Forums - The Grime Scene

Feel free to shoot me a private message if you get stuck.

I've never been scared of aluminum siding? need a weaker mix I reckon. weaker than we doin in here.

I havent done aluminum siding in a while.

How I used to do aluminum siding wasnt the right way...

I upstreamed purple power. Think the yellow tip was used, and the ladder.

It worked!

I sold it and was happy with it!

If I picked up another aluminum siding house I'd do it different.

Havent done one one in years?

Hope this helps.

Anyone got any tips on how to clean this aluminum? Kinda worried about the paint. I know it fades pretty easily. I've always tried to stay away from aluminum siding.

Heck you can wash that! LOL!! I just looked at the pics!

Wash it like it was wood!

Came back to say this. Wood... Not the same chems but the same attention to what you are doing! Send it to me if you dont want it.

Edited by gutterdog

Sorry Andy. When I come to the grime scene, I come very defensive now. You wouldnt be included in "yall".

The thing there saying is add your ph# and website.

They did it to me too when I first came here.

My focus now, isnt here. Its SEO's and this new freakin credit card machine!!! The old one was so easy and simple.

Its on to do for tomorow.

Came back to say this.

Andy if you want to make friends in here fast... Join the spelling police. You may have a knack for it since you got me on the "yall".

Go against me. Do your best to find something wrong with everything I say.

I wanted to experiment with aluminum cleaning. Only thing I had was ladders. of my own.

You wouldnt believe how much crap I got on that.

Befriending me, you make a friend.

I'll go out infront and experiment. Tell you what I find out.

I'm workin on a smaller scale trailer. No heat. All cold water. 4gpm, max 8 gpm. Set up for Roof washing, decks, houses. more.

The quick way to make friends in here. Go against me. Whatever you can find wrong. my spelling, anythink, knock me.

I gotta come back and brag! This should be a new thread. The trailer I'm workin on!

I dont have the money yet, you guys got with your hot water units and all.

This will be something.

Edited by gutterdog

Sorry Andy. When I come to the grime scene, I come very defensive now. You wouldnt be included in "yall".

The thing there saying is add your ph# and website.

They did it to me too when I first came here.

My focus now, isnt here. Its SEO's and this new freakin credit card machine!!! The old one was so easy and simple.

Its on to do for tomorow.

Came back to say this.

Andy if you want to make friends in here fast... Join the spelling police. You may have a knack for it since you got me on the "yall".

Go against me. Do your best to find something wrong with everything I say.

I wanted to experiment with aluminum cleaning. Only thing I had was ladders. of my own.

You wouldnt believe how much crap I got on that.

Befriending me, you make a friend.

I'll go out infront and experiment. Tell you what I find out.

I'm workin on a smaller scale trailer. No heat. All cold water. 4gpm, max 8 gpm. Set up for Roof washing, decks, houses. more.

The quick way to make friends in here. Go against me. Whatever you can find wrong. my spelling, anythink, knock me.

I gotta come back and brag! This should be a new thread. The trailer I'm workin on!

I dont have the money yet, you guys got with your hot water units and all.

This will be something.

Going against you in any way is not me. It was not or ever will be my purpose. If I came across that way I apoligize. As far as my sig. goes my phone # is there. I have a web adress but no site yet but my URL is there. My get kicked to the curb but I me no comprehend. Some of you my see where I visited your info trying to understand whats up.