Sign in to follow this  
netspider

I think they are worth $50.00

Question

I found a classified today for a 125 Gallon Leg Style Storage Tank with a

Hi-Flo 5275704 pump (12 volt,3.8 GPM,45 Max PSI) for $50.00 cash (held H2O Only) from a out of business Mobil Car Detail company. Not sure what to do with them yet but I will have fun figuring it out. I have enclosed a pick of my Skid Alkota 5305EB and pump new 4000PSI pump..Not sure what Brand...any ideas..could make a nice water option if needed..to big to be a Chem tank I Think,,,but I could see 50 or so Gallons of EFC-38 swishing around on a fence or parking lot if needed.

Dan

post-5588-137772272992_thumb.jpg

post-5588-137772272999_thumb.jpg

post-5588-137772273005_thumb.jpg

post-5588-13777227301_thumb.jpg

8 answers to this question

I found a classified today for a 125 GallonLeg Style Storage Tank with a

Hi-Flo 5275704 pump (12 volt,3.8 GPM,45 Max PSI) for $50.00 cash (held H2O Only) from a out of business Mobil Car Detail company. Not sure what to do with them yet but I will have fun figuring it out. I have enclosed a pick of my Skid Alkota 5305EB and pump new 4000PSI pump..Not sure what Brand...any ideas..could make a nice water option if needed..to big to be a Chem tank I Think,,,but I could see 50 or so Gallons of EFC-38 swishing around on a fence or parking lot if needed.

Dan

Looks like a sweet deal to me.

Thanks Ken, always nice to have options. But I still need to learn a bunch about what I want to do with my feet on the ground before I start looking for a ladder and better health insurance. I will practice on my shed for the next few years.

Daniel, you can never have too many tanks or battery pumps. You got a helluva deal.

Roof cleaning isn't that hard. With the right wand and nozzles you can climb to a gutter's edge and spray an entire roof. Its a good niche market. Its getting more popular and there is nice profit in it.

I found a classified today for a 125 GallonLeg Style Storage Tank with a

Dan

That is a great deal Daniel.

Did you end up getting both of the trailers from CL ?