Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

Thank You Ron Musgraves, PWI, NCE and the great people here

Question

Just wanted to give a huge Thank You to Ron **********, ***, NCE and the great people here that have helped me learn what I needed to learn.

I had to take the leap of faith, do what needs to be done, learn about contracts and bidding, learning about filling out the paperwork, learning about insurance and more to be even considered to try to get the bigger jobs and contracts.

I was just awarded a great contract today (some of you know about it but I can't really talk about it here) and it is mostly because of what I learned here at ***, at the NCE Round Tables and from talking to Ron **********.

This greatly shortened the learning curve and saved me a lot of headaches, hassles and money wasted doing the wrong thing.

It just goes to show you that being a member here can help you earn more money, learn how to get the bigger jobs, learn how to do jobs better and more efficiently and how to be more professional.

There is probably some things that I am leaving out but not trying to purposely, just cannot remember everything all right now, this minute.

I know that there are a lot of people out there that say bad things about Ron but for those people out there that blindly believe that false information, you are walking away from over 25 years of knowledge, learning the hard way and great business sense. Do yourself the favor of learning about Ron, talking to him when you can and learn from him, he is doing a great thing by giving back to the industry with the ***, NCE and his personal time and money by making a lot of these Round Tables happen.

Thanks Ron!

Superior Power Washing

Chris Chappell

361-853-2513

prostaff@superiorpowerwashing.com

House Cleaning

Driveway and Sidewalk Cleaning

12 answers to this question

Awesome, we'll see you in Orlando, Chris!

Ron can definitely help many people. If his ego and sometimes mean spirit (like posting someone's property managers online and sending threatening emails) didn't get into his way, he would be my hero as well.

That's nothing I wouldn't say in person to you, Ron. I just steer clear of your path. too many casualties along the way.

Ron can definitely help many people. If his ego and sometimes mean spirit (like posting someone's property managers online and sending threatening emails) didn't get into his way, he would be my hero as well.

That's nothing I wouldn't say in person to you, Ron. I just steer clear of your path. too many casualties along the way.

I still love you Ken, no worries Ken residential is not my game.

Ken you should meet me sometime, mean is not in my bones.

Perceptions people try to label dont stick, those who have actually met in person know the internet guys that try label this are silly folks.

Ken i have never threaten you or anyone with Harm ken so lets not go down that road. You have enough problems.( is that what you men Ken)

I hope you have copys of those e-mails of me telling someone im going cause them harm? Suggesting such a thing is very serious accusation.

So what are you talking about some rumors, more rumors. Rumors rumors rumors.....

Now i know where some of these ridiculous stories come from...YOU

Beth: if you would like to clean the post but please dont allow Mr fenners bating attempts get the post removed completly. I feel that those are his motives.

Your jealousy is not becoming of you Ken

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Way to go Chris...I knew you would get that contract. :)

Thanks Larry.

It is amazing what Lori said, she told me that I had it, that was like right after I sent in the bid. She is a great person.

Superior Power Washing

Chris Chappell

361-853-2513

House Cleaning

Thanks Ken, I am trying to make it but it looks like it probably will not happen, not enough money to make it right now and the contract is a net-30 so I will not see any of the checks until a month or so from now which would be too late unfortunately.

Superior Power Washing

Chris Chappell

361-853-2513

House Cleaning

I'm glad the extra 30 minutes he took in florida helped. knowing how it works makes a difference in the customers eyes

Sure helped a lot Ron, Thanks.

Superior Power Washing

Chris Chappell

361-853-2513

House Cleaning

Hmm, Ego must be the new bugaboo word in the industry. I do think that this is humorous coming from you.

Chris with permission I want to include this in some marketing for nce?

Just wanted to give a huge Thank You to Ron **********, ***, NCE and the great people here that have helped me learn what I needed to learn.

I had to take the leap of faith, do what needs to be done, learn about contracts and bidding, learning about filling out the paperwork, learning about insurance and more to be even considered to try to get the bigger jobs and contracts.

I was just awarded a great contract today (some of you know about it but I can't really talk about it here) and it is mostly because of what I learned here at ***, at the NCE Round Tables and from talking to Ron **********.

This greatly shortened the learning curve and saved me a lot of headaches, hassles and money wasted doing the wrong thing.

It just goes to show you that being a member here can help you earn more money, learn how to get the bigger jobs, learn how to do jobs better and more efficiently and how to be more professional.

There is probably some things that I am leaving out but not trying to purposely, just cannot remember everything all right now, this minute.

I know that there are a lot of people out there that say bad things about Ron but for those people out there that blindly believe that false information, you are walking away from over 25 years of knowledge, learning the hard way and great business sense. Do yourself the favor of learning about Ron, talking to him when you can and learn from him, he is doing a great thing by giving back to the industry with the ***, NCE and his personal time and money by making a lot of these Round Tables happen.

Thanks Ron!

Superior Power Washing

Chris Chappell

361-853-2513

House Cleaning