Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

WIN A $5000.00 Dollar Hotwater SKID

Question

6 answers to this question

I thought the MB Round Table was Great!

The Fort Worth Round Table already has a lot of great things going on along with the Hot Water Skid you can win, worth $5000.00

There are other prizes also like chemicals, bags, turbo nozzles, and more!

One of the best things is it is FREE! And it is only about a 7 hour drive so no airplane ticket needed.

A lot of industry experts will be there and sharing what they know.

If you clean graffiti or want to, you really should get to the Fort Worth Round Table, Roger will be doing a presentation on Graffiti Cleaning.

I know what you are thinking, anyone with the right graffiti cleaners can take care of that, why should I go to hear Roger speak? Here is why:

I have been cleaning graffiti for almost 6 years now but never really knew that much about it and at the MB Round Table I thought it would be another show of how to apply the cleaners and safety precautions, blah, blah, blah. Was I wrong!

I learned what the graffiti meant, what to do when you come across certain kinds of graffiti, how you can get the police to watch your back when doing a job, what kinds to just walk away from, which ones will endanger your life/safety, etc..... and More!

When Roger started talking I admit I was not listening but after about a couple minutes he had my undivided attention and I was going to listen no matter what! I did not know this stuff about graffiti and what it meant.

Sure we have a lot of the gangs and the gangs that are both in Mexico and the U.S. but never knew what the graffiti meant, it sure was an eye opener to say the least!

For those attending the Fort Worth Round Table, this is something you don't want to miss, especially if you are cleaning graffiti or plan on adding this service to your business.