Sign in to follow this  
John T

Hydro tek Surface cleaner swival problem

My 27" hydrotek surface cleaner swivel has decided to spin at a very slow spead. Can this swivel be rebuilt or do I have to purchase a new one?? Also who sells parts/swivels for Hydrotek??

My 27" hydrotek surface cleaner swivel has decided to spin at a very slow spead. Can this swivel be rebuilt or do I have to purchase a new one?? Also who sells parts/swivels for Hydrotek??

Hey John,

Did you find out anything on your 27" hydrotek surface cleaner swivel? Mine went out on a 10,000 square foot concrete clean and seal job last Wednesday. It is less than a year old so I am really surprised it went out like that. I took it apart and the bearing was in pieces. I would like to get a rebuild kit also if they are available.

Thanks a lot,

Sincerely,

Jesse R. Kirchhoff

Advanced Power Washing and Restoration Services LLC

114 Forest Hill Ave. Jefferson City, Mo 65109

Local 573-635-2708 Toll Free 1-866-635-2708 Fax 573-634-8882

E-Mail jessekirchhoff@mchsi.com

No I havent had the 27" fixed yet because I've been to busy. I've been using my backup 30" big guy from elite. Don't know when I can drop the other surface cleaner off for repairs. Maybe in a few weeks. ITs nice to have a decent backup to cover problems like this.

John,

Were you able to find a rebuild kit or did you have to get a new swivel? I have the new style cleaner with the "Gum Blaster" and "Water Broom". My old hydrotek surface cleaner is on the bench at my shop with its second broken swivel.

The first broken swivel for my old hydrotek surface cleaner was $400 at my dealer. After the second replacement I decided to upgrade to the new style machine instead dumping money into the small one.

I really don’t do much concrete work and can’t figure out why this is happening to me. Has anyone else had problems with the hydrotek surface cleaner swivels? If so please let me know how you solved the problem.

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,

Jesse R. Kirchhoff

Advanced Power Washing and Restoration Services LLC

114 Forest Hill Ave. Jefferson City, Mo 65109

Local 573-635-2708 Toll Free 1-866-635-2708 Fax 573-634-8882

E-Mail jessekirchhoff@mchsi.com