Sign in to follow this  
gutterdog

What do you do to push company when you cant work outside

AND, you post on bulletin boards..lol

Why can't you clean gutters, power wash or do roof repairs in the rain? Sure it stinks but it's still doable, my crews are out every day doing it.

Try cold calling, contact past clients, meeting property managers, passing out fliers ect ect..

I still work in the rain. Thats all we have anymore is rain, rain,....and more rain. When I'm not working I get alot of flyers out in the neighborhoods I've been working in. We've been covered up with work lately!

AND, you post on bulletin boards..lol

Why can't you clean gutters, power wash or do roof repairs in the rain? Sure it stinks but it's still doable, my crews are out every day doing it.

Try cold calling, contact past clients, meeting property managers, passing out fliers ect ect..

Yea Henry you always right! I dont have the amount of work you do! Ya know I have cleaned gutters in the rain before! No calls for that right now? You basically know my pricing on roof washing, and did est. online for a cust yesterday. havent heard back yet. still got more work at that golf course, and cple other things. got est lil repair from Hey how do you aproach property managers? I have 1 that found me. I get a lil job every couple of months from.

How do you approach property managers???

This was weird... Last year I did an estimate for an apt complex. Priced it as it was subbed to me year prior at another apt. complex. The apt. manager said "thats it?" I said yea and never heard back?