Sign in to follow this  
pressure247

Anyone use a udor zeta 40 for roofs?

Question

I have been using zeta 40's for 2 years now but keep having problems with the diaphrams getting chemical damage once they go so does the pump. Started replacing them before they go bad but that costs me 150 per. Is anyone using a buffer to clean or nuetralize the chrlorine. I was wondering about running something through the pump that works or getting these manufacturers to produce something that doesn't need constant replacing. I will not use low flow sureflows or other electric pumps. I want high volume fast and effective equipment. I'm not looking for know it all smart remarks from people who don't have any real info. Let's bounce some ideas around and learn from others with real experience.

6 answers to this question

I have been using zeta 40's for 2 years now but keep having problems with the diaphrams getting chemical damage once they go so does the pump. Started replacing them before they go bad but that costs me 150 per. Is anyone using a buffer to clean or nuetralize the chrlorine. I was wondering about running something through the pump that works or getting these manufacturers to produce something that doesn't need constant replacing. I will not use low flow sureflows or other electric pumps. I want high volume fast and effective equipment. I'm not looking for know it all smart remarks from people who don't have any real info. Let's bounce some ideas around and learn from others with real experience.

I just run about 10 gallons of water through my shurflo, so far been about 6 months and no problems with the pump, YET

The pool supply companies carry a product called d-chlor that neutralizes chlorine,if you run 5 gallons through your pump at the end of the day that should work. you would have to unhook your bypass so you don't neutralize your tank of mix.