Sign in to follow this  
plainpainter

Look, Fenner, this is how poor my customers are

Question

141 answers to this question

Why do you ask? When I was in grade school and jr. high - I beat all the track records for the 50 yard and 100 yard dash. Even to this day - I can catch up to my nephews trying to ride their bikes away from me, even after giving them a head start - and I mean 16 and 17 year old boys.

Dan, try chasing them down in the van. I hear you can get good SEO from a listing on the Megan's Law website.

I'm just playing. Give me a call when you get a minute.

Why do you ask? When I was in grade school and jr. high - I beat all the track records for the 50 yard and 100 yard dash. Even to this day - I can catch up to my nephews trying to ride their bikes away from me, even after giving them a head start - and I mean 16 and 17 year old boys.

I remembered a post from last year where you mentioned your speed. I used to be fast. I was the leadoff hitter on my high school baseball team and set the school single season record for stolen bases at 27 in 16 games, which still stands to this day. That was in 1984. In 25 years, no kid has come along to break it. I think its the obesity plague of the current generation.

I remembered a post from last year where you mentioned your speed. I used to be fast. I was the leadoff hitter on my high school baseball team and set the school single season record for stolen bases at 27 in 16 games, which still stands to this day. That was in 1984. In 25 years, no kid has come along to break it. I think its the obesity plague of the current generation.

Scott - I was never a thin guy, my nephew who is a senior in high school is ridiculously thin, very strong, fit, was on the football team - he can't run nearly as fast as I can.

LOL:lolsign: As I said earlier, greatest thread in the history of this BBS!:D

That is interesting (major hijack coming). If you think back to '84, look at baseball: guys stealing 120 bases a year, home run leaders hitting 22 home runs per year. Now the numbers are almost reversed. Personally I think balls are harder, and that has caused the game to change.

That is interesting (major hijack coming). If you think back to '84, look at baseball: guys stealing 120 bases a year, home run leaders hitting 22 home runs per year. Now the numbers are almost reversed. Personally I think balls are harder, and that has caused the game to change.

Oh for sure. Between steroids, changes in the core of the balls themselves and players being afraid of injury, its not the same game. Ricky Henderson was the man in the 80's. He took a couple of years off his career stealing all those bases. He was the first 4 million dollar man. Now that is about the average. So, guys want 10-20 mil.

Jon - got a pic of me on up in the air painting on my pump-jacks staging - you wanna use that next for your avatar?

Nah, I'm cool for a while with the current avatar:D Ya Dan, you come up with some wild, interesting stuff at times, but at least your threads fun and interesting.

Dan, try chasing them down in the van. I hear you can get good SEO from a listing on the Megan's Law website.

I'm just playing. Give me a call when you get a minute.

:sinister: If the van fits.................