Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

New Job Leads--FREEEEEEE

Text 25827 then enter RFP and dont forget to hit send.

We will be testing Leads and RFP Free to you Via Text message.

In 2010 a site with them in place password protected will be in place.

Updates will alert you to States and new info so you can respond faster.

FTC Discloser

WINDOW WASHING - Competitive Sealed Bids - PIN# 331-10-011 - Due 12-30-2009 AT 11:00 AM

Window cleaning services for Main, Hammett and Tower buildings.

Mandatory walk-thru on Tuesday, 12/22/09 @ 10:00 A.M. meet in Room 1N45.

For copy of bid fax request to Nadine Patterson @ 718-616-4614 Due Date

12/30/2009

Published

12/1/2009

Solicitation

Competitive Sealed Bids Agency

HHC / Coney Island Hospital Contact

nadine patterson

(718) 616-4271 Address

2601 Ocean Parkway, Room 1N45, Brooklyn, NY 11235

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Ron, as a forum leader on TGS I have to post the same response as I did in your other thread. People should be made aware that they are "opting in" to a marketing service called Club Texting.

You are supposed to make these guidelines known:

• Message and data rates may apply

• Frequency (ex: Max 2 messages per week)

• Opt out instructions (ex: To unsubscribe text STOP {KEYWORD} to 25827)

• Carriers supported: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, MetroPCS, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin

Ron, as a forum leader on TGS I have to post the same response as I did in your other thread. People should be made aware that they are "opting in" to a marketing service called Club Texting.

You are supposed to make these guidelines known:

• Message and data rates may apply

• Frequency (ex: Max 2 messages per week)

• Opt out instructions (ex: To unsubscribe text STOP {KEYWORD} to 25827)

• Carriers supported: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, MetroPCS, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin

Send me your Bill Ken, I can take care of it if you want to join.

Everyone here knows Text messaging Plans cost. Most have unlimited, if they get charged I will pay them double.

Please submit a bill to my address.

Thanks for your help Ken, by the way I birdy said you said I was wanted for tax Evation. This is all News to me, thanks for letting me know that. I will be calling My counsel Monday. They also said some emails orginated from IPs'??

Thanks for the heads up!!!

The FTC discloser is in the link, but since I'm going to federal Pen whats it matter.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Send me your Bill Ken, I can take care of it if you want to join.

Everyone here knows Text messaging Plans cost. Most have unlimited, if they get charged I will pay them double.

Please submit a bill to my address.

Thanks for your help Ken, by the way I birdy said you said I was wanted for tax Evation. This is all News to me, thanks for letting me know that. I will be calling My counsel Monday. They also said some emails orginated from IPs'??

Thanks for the heads up!!!

The FTC discloser is in the link, but since I'm going to federal Pen whats it matter.

Ron Lets see if I understand your post :

Currently their 2 programs available :

Your program :you will provide a free Lead for .25 cents

another program : offers a Free Lead For 395.00 dollars

Ron care to explain why you didnt disclose I would have to Pay 25 cents ?

Edited by dollarspa

I don't play gossip or kid's games now, or in the past. If you are soliciting TGS members for their participation, the details should be made available. Some people may be hit with costs they didn't expect and/or be spammed by other companies that typically share info with those types of marketing companies. The people opting in should know that. Its nothing personal. It sounds like a good program. I would think you would not want people to feel deceived though. You know how easy rumors start in this industry no matter how good the intentions.

Ken Im a paid vendor, when I say I deliver despite my suppliers problems I deliver. Let beth & rod worry about my reputation. It has spoken for itself, I even pay for rooms never promised to freinds of yours. I go above and beyond!!!

I don't play gossip or kid's games now, or in the past.

That Kens The biggest Bull that I have seen you put on the net beside quotes from Forbes. LOL

If you where trying to help thanks.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

I studied the choices.... (its a gamble), but maybe the 25 cents a lead is a little better (of a deal)..I will try that program, until someone convinces me it isn't.

Edited by dollarspa

Wow.... Ken and Ron, you guys are looked up to by many. Ive taken much advice from Ken, and have it in play as the season is dying. Ive learned alot here, Lost my temper, Made some great friends, thrown jobs to other friends, the latest a cedar house wood restoration. Even if I felt comfortable doing the job,(I DONT). Too time consuming for me... Anyway... I dont understand what is going on? a friend called me up in Tennesee. First word out his mouth is about the negative stuff going on? And now big shots like you guys??? I know I'm putting my nose where it dont belong. I'm still a newbie kinda. Never been to a get together yet. Cant wait to meet n shake the hands of the ones that have helped my lil company. My friends at envirospec and soap warehouse also. Lets all try to stay positive!

I studied the choices.... (its a gamble), but maybe the 25 cents a lead is a little better (of a deal)..I will try that program, until someone convinces me it isn't.

You pay .25 cents a text?

Thats crazy David, you need a different co.

Mine is Unlimited...

The leads are Free, there is not Charge Except your own. I pay all the other charges on my end through the service.

I also subscribe to a national Rate Plan Unlike some other orgs and Businesses that give leads away for membership privialges but dont pay the correct subscription rate.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Wow.... Ken and Ron, you guys are looked up to by many. Ive taken much advice from Ken, and have it in play as the season is dying. Ive learned alot here, Lost my temper, Made some great friends, thrown jobs to other friends, the latest a cedar house wood restoration. Even if I felt comfortable doing the job,(I DONT). Too time consuming for me... Anyway... I dont understand what is going on? a friend called me up in Tennesee. First word out his mouth is about the negative stuff going on? And now big shots like you guys??? I know I'm putting my nose where it dont belong. I'm still a newbie kinda. Never been to a get together yet. Cant wait to meet n shake the hands of the ones that have helped my lil company. My friends at envirospec and soap warehouse also. Lets all try to stay positive!

Agreed.... People should help one another.

WINDOW WASHING - Competitive Sealed Bids - PIN# 331-10-011 - Due 12-30-2009 AT 11:00 AM

Window cleaning services for Main, Hammett and Tower buildings.

Mandatory walk-thru on Tuesday, 12/22/09 @ 10:00 A.M. meet in Room 1N45.

For copy of bid fax request to Nadine Patterson @ 718-616-4614 Due Date

12/30/2009

Published

12/1/2009

Solicitation

Competitive Sealed Bids Agency

HHC / Coney Island Hospital Contact

nadine patterson

(718) 616-4271 Address

2601 Ocean Parkway, Room 1N45, Brooklyn, NY 11235

LOCAL LET MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS, HARRIS CO, GRAFFITI REMOVAL Open Date: 01/12/10 09:30 AM Agency Requisition Number: 6204-34-001

NOTE: You will need to download all of the following files for specifications and other required document, including a HUB subcontracting plan(if required).

Help: Right Click to and choose "save file as" or "save target as" to your computer.

-Package 1 size: 1939 (in bytes) Type: Specification Format: (ASCII Plain Text)

COUNTY: HARRIS

HIGHWAY: US0290

TYPE: GRAFFITI REMOVAL

EST. COST: $64,405.00

Agency: TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (601 ) Estimated Quantity:1Units: Previous Price Paid: $0.00 Solicitation type: 21 Days or more for solicitation notice

NIGP Commodity Code(s): Contact Information:Contact Name: GREGORY RANFT URL: http://www.dot.state.tx.us/business/business.htm Address: HOUSTON DISTRICT (TxDOT) ATTN: MAINTENANCE CONTRACT OFFICE 7600 WA , SH INGTO-AVE Phone: (713) 934-5900

You pay .25 cents a text?

Thats crazy David, you need a different co.

Mine is Unlimited...

The leads are Free, there is not Charge Except your own. I pay all the other charges on my end through the service.

I also subscribe to a national Rate Plan Unlike some other orgs and Businesses that give leads away for membership privialges but dont pay the correct subscription rate.

Ron sorry After your initial post.......... someone posted that your should have mention their was a itty bitty chance you could get up to charged 25 cents....

I was making fun of that person post and thought they were trying to ******** your good deed of offering free rfps...

so to clear this matter up

Rons rfp's are free free free

unlike other places that charge 400 dollars and you get free Rfps

his are free free free free

Thank you Ron for all you do

Edit: these rfp's are Free free free no strings attached

Edit: I'm not suggesting other programs have strings attached this is just a post to clear up any misunderstading .

Edited by dollarspa

Mike, my interjection was nothing against Ron personally. Ron may have just overlooked the fact that some people may get charged for texts or worse yet, get spammed on their cell phone. If you are like me, you hate being spam called.

I think what Ron is doing is cool and people should take advantage of it if they feel the good outweighs the possible bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due Date/Time: 01/11/2010 10:00 AM

Solicitation Title: Environmental Clean-Up of the Old Power Plant on the Campus of Morgan State University Change Order#: 00000

Purchasing Dept: R13-MSU - Morgan State University

Buyer: Juanita Singletary Solicitation Type: ITB

Contact: Juanita Singletary Title: Construction Contracts Manager

E-mail: Juanita.Singletary@morgan.edu

Address: Morgan State University

Wash Svc Ctr - Rm #107

1700 E. Cold Spring Lane

City: Baltimore State: MD Zip: 21251

Phone: (443) 885-3074 Ext: Fax: (443) 885-8368

A

Specifications:

The Old Power Plant Building is located on the campus of Morgan State University (MSU) in Baltimore, Maryland, west of the Washington Service Center on Cold Spring Lane. The original stone and wood structure is approximately 200 years old and was operated as a grist mill prior to the establishment of MSU. MSU acquired and converted the structure to a steam plant and subsequently abandoned the steam plant about 30 years ago. The structure has been unoccupied and unused since that time. There are no office spaces or rooms, just remnant piping, trash and several drums, most of which are unlabeled and contents unknown. MSU plans to renovate the building converting it into a LEED-certified structure with office space. The goal of this project is to prepare the building for renovation work. The Contractor shall furnish all labor, transportation, materials, equipment, supervision, and services necessary for the safe and proper removal and disposal of demolition and environmental material at the Old Power Plant on the campus of Morgan State University. Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) are encouraged to respond to this solicitation. A thirty percent (30%) MBE subcontracting requirement has been established for this project. MBE prime contractors shall comply with the subcontracting requirement. It is the stated policy of MSU to encourage subcontract and prime MBE participation on all contracts where applicable.This procurement has also been designated for a small business preference of 5 percent.

Delivery Information:

Contact: Juanita Singletary Title: CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGER

Address: Morgan State University E-mail: Juanita.Singletary@morgan.edu

Wash Svc Ctr - Rm #107

1700 E. Cold Spring Lane

City : Baltimore State : MD Zip: 21251

Phone: (443) 885-1511 Ext: Fax: (443) 885-8368

PURPOSE OF THIS SOLICITATION: The purpose of this Invitation to Bid (ITB) is to establish a

Price Agreement (PA) to purchase items as listed in this ITB for the Oregon Department of

Corrections (ODOC), to be delivered to the Oregon State Penitentiary (OSP), 2605 State

Street, Salem, Oregon 97301.

The initial biennial term of an awarded Price Agreement will be for the 2009/2011 biennium,

with the option to extend for additional terms (see Section 3.5, "Term of Price Agreement").

ESTIMATED USAGE: During the 2007/2009 biennium, OSP spent approximately $35,000.00 for

services indicted in this ITB.

The awarded Price Agreement will be for the current biennium that expires on June 30, 2011

with options to renew as prescribed in Section 3.5, Term of Price Agreement.

MANDATORY PRE-BID CONFERENCE:

A mandatory pre-bid conference will be held on January 05, 2010, @ 10:00 AM (PST), located

at the Oregon State Penitentiary, 2605 State Street, Salem, Oregon 97301. Late arrivals

will not be permitted to attend the conference.

NOTICE; Due to the secure nature of this institution a security check is required for all

planning to attend the mandatory Pre-Bid Conference. Attendees will be required to provide

clearance information including his or her full name, date of birth and Oregon Driver's

License number. Photo identification will also be required for entry.

No blue denim or camouflage clothing of any type is allowed.

All persons wishing to attend must submit the security check form via facsimile to: 503-378-

4228 by 01/04/10 10:00 AM. This form is included in the Bid packet on the last page of the

ITB document.

Any statements made at this conference will not change the Plans, Specifications or other

Contract Documents unless a Solicitation Amendment has been issued from the DOC Purchasing

Section and advertised on the ORPIN System.

Bidders or their representative are required to attend this mandatory pre-bid conference.

Bids will only be evaluated from Bidders or their representative who registered and

attended the mandatory pre-bid conference, and all other bids will be considered non-

responsive.

The single point of contact is Craig L. Heilman, 503 373 7508,

Craig.L.Heilman@doc.state.or.us

If you want more details and complete documents, please visit

Re-directing to O&PEN...

Window Cleaning - Select City Facilities

Description:

The purpose of this Request for Quotation is for the City of Surrey to obtain Services to perform semi-annual window cleaning and skylight cleaning if applicable at selected City facilities.

Scope of Services

The Contractor will provide management, supervision, transportation, labour, materials, supplies and equipment costs rented or owned and will plan, schedule, coordinate and assure effective performance of all Services described in RFQ to accomplish the job.

The requirement is for the Contractor to clean all exterior windows, frames and skylights, if applicable, on a semi-annual basis in April and September. All interior windows, frames, window sills and skylights, where applicable, are to be cleaned on an annual basis in April. The tuckerpole method is to be used on all windows above 6 ft and squeegee clean method of all windows for ground level to 6 ft.

INFORMATION MEETING

January 12, 2010 - 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.

Facilities Boardroom - Surrey Works Yard

6645 - 148th Street, Surrey, BC V3S 2C7

Addenda

If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City will post a written addendum on the City website and upon posting will be deemed to form part of this RFQ. Upon submitting a Quotation, Contractors will be deemed to have received notice of all addenda that are posted on the City Website.

All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.

The City administration offices will be closed for the holidays starting December 25, 2009 and will re-open on Monday, January 4, 2010. No telephone or email inquiries will be responded to during this period.

Closing Date:

Prefer to receive Quotations on or before January 27, 2010

Violet McGregor, CMA, C.P.P.

Manager, Purchasing & Payments

Finance & Technology Department

Tel: 604-590-7274 Fax: 604-599-0956

Email: purchasing@surrey.ca

Anyone getting the TEXT reminders?