Sign in to follow this  
Rick2

Twenty years later...

Question

Twenty years later after finishing college I'm going back to get my masters in Special Education. At 47 I must be the oldest in the class. I started last night and had a great time. I'm not going to give up power washing but working with the special need kids is something I have always wanted to do. 17 years as a "regular" education classroom teacher in an inner city enviroment for math and science has totally burned me out. What do you think Beth? I remember we had a conversation about this before. :)

4 answers to this question

Twenty years later after finishing college I'm going back to get my masters in Special Education. At 47 I must be the oldest in the class. I started last night and had a great time. I'm not going to give up power washing but working with the special need kids is something I have always wanted to do. 17 years as a "regular" education classroom teacher in an inner city enviroment for math and science has totally burned me out. What do you think Beth? I remember we had a conversation about this before. :)

You do a good job helping us:D You'll do a great job helping them. Follow your dreams.........