Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Hoax Warning

Question

Hoax Warning

I hate those hoax warnings, but this one is important! Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey and asks you to take your clothes off, do not do it!

This is a scam; they only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap now............

29 answers to this question

Jon,

I think you failed to hear them correctly......they asked you to please take your clothes off the clothes line in the back yard.....:)

Same thing happened to me Jon, but she was cute and it turned out alright. I "loaned" her the $20 that she needed to "borrow" from me, but I don't think she's ever giving me my money back. Oh well, it was worth it.

Sound like I should move to Jons neighborhood for some excitement.:sonic:

dale sounds like your easily pleased....you must be able to save a fortune each week...no wonder you have just come from a holiday again... ;-)

paul.

Dale don't get to close to me when I am doing a corner, I might cause that water to hit you!

Empire: As far as I can be from it! And San diego, and West Hollywood too.

Who called me an "old fart" again? I'll have you know I am not OLD:) as for the second part of that remark NO COMMENT.

KIDS, why does this board allow them here, BETH any reason we allow KIDDs on this board?

Everett after seeing those pictures of your vacation buddies I think you do quite well alone. In fact darn well!

I'm a lot closer to Jon's age than some of you guys are. So I wouldn't call anyone an old fart. Someday, if I live long enough, I would hope I was only considered "old", and not an "old fart"....:)

Considering I try to follow principles of the Golden Rule..........

I'm a lot closer to Jon's age than some of you guys are. So I wouldn't call anyone an old fart. Someday, if I live long enough, I would hope I was only considered "old", and not an "old fart"....:)

Considering I try to follow principles of the Golden Rule..........

Just always remember... Birthdays are a good thing, the more you have of them, the longer you live...

My grandmother use to call my grandfather an "old fart" all the time. One day they came to visit my Mom in the hospital(back problems) and the showed up wearing two hats. His said "Old Fart", hers said "Old Fart's Wife." Needless to say they brought down the house. That was about 1980 or so. Anyway this thread made me think of that!

To me an "Old Fart" is defined as the one's where you are lying in bed under the covers and you fart. Then 20 minutes later your spouse or significant other come in and pull open the cover and WHAM! They got hit with the "Old Fart!"

ROFLMAO Everett thanks for the good laugh as I need it right now, in two hours I will be tested for EPA certification for the city of Riverside, CA.

Now here is my take on age, it is simply a number, it does not make the person nor define how the person behaves, mentally or physically nor does it have anything to do with all that WIND that seems to blash from their backsides!

Tony you say your close to my age, come now, you look like your more then 28 to me!

Just what year where you born, I was born in Aug. 1941 so that makes me a young man. I will always be a young man at heart.