Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Feeling a bit....... honored!!!!!

Question

An industry leader, I won't say who ( but he talks really really loud and attends every RT expo etc.) called me today.

Just that in itself is BIG in my world. ( not as big as meeting Cindy Crawford... but big nonetheless)

He asked me (little 'ol me )MY OPINION of how I and the rest of the industry views his

"overall involvement" in the cleaning world.

In short... I told him the truth, point blank.

I told him I wouldn't be where I was (for what that is worth) without his involement.

Please don't take that as an insult to those others who have contributed to what growth I have along the way.

Hats off to all of you.

But this cat.... when he speaks, and especially takes time for me without my asking ( I listen, actually I can't help but listen he is so loud) lol.

That says alot about this gent.

A true modern day maverick for the industry. Relentless in a positive way.

I truely am honored that he values my ( again... little 'ol me) opinion.

Again I won't mention his name, but it really made my day.

By now I am sure you know of who I am speaking of, that called me.

So, that being said, I am digging deep into my gut and am hoping no one thinks of me as just being a "taker".

Hopefully, I have been able to "give a little" of what I have learned so far back to those who might have benefitted from my babblings over the past few years.

I really do like to help others in the pw world if at all possible, and just hoping someone has maybe gained a bit of an edge from something I have said as well.

Right on!!!!

adios

" I love my Stratocaster" because she whines so much.

9 answers to this question

Yup I bet its the same guy I talked to just about a half hour ago 2am NY time. Maybe not the same guy but its the beauty of networking with people from these boards and orgs. Its all about enjoying and learning from others to help you and your business and to give back when you can.

I enjoyed talking to you also.

That is funny!!!! Actually William and I have never spoken so I will spill the beans on who it was.................

Sam Kennison :)