Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Maybe this will work for you too.

Question

Obviously I am no guru, and most of the vets probably do this as well.

But wanted to share this if you haven't tried.

I went back in my books 3 yrs. and called close to 80 customers yesterday ( after my pity party) to let them know I am still here for them.

Seemed almost like a waste of time at first, especially after the mood I was in. Lots of my customers either moved or told me that the property is still clean.

However, even as I am typing the phone is ringing and next week is almost full, and some are being scheduled for March.

umm........yaaaaaay!!!!!

7 answers to this question

Well, this is my 7th yr Beth and I hear you loud and clear. Unfortunately, my books only go back 3 yrs. in Texas.

In Atl, I have been having my painting Friend take care of my previous customers for a small commission.

We got one of his trucks nicely setup with a rig and surface cleaner from Sun Brite. He is also doing more washing than painting nowadays.

For what it is worth, I trained some of his crew members before I left, and appearantly they ate a bowl of stupid for breakfast.

Now he does all the cleaning himself and loves it.

Atl, is a bit out of my service area, so I can't go any further back in my books.

Gotta agree! Going back to call previous Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning customers can be a bit of a let down at times and it gets REAL tough after 30-40 calls. It does however have its benny's when they start booking for cleanings though. Thanks for the kick in the pants...I think I needed it.