Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

The Perfect Ad! NOT!

Question

Skilled Pressure Washer (Asheboro, NC)

Date: 2010-03-21, 2:23AM EDT

Reply To This Post

If you are looking for someone with a great work ethic, "get the job done" kind of attitude to pressure wash your house, garage, driveway/sidewalk, then look no further. I am skilled in this trade with close to 5 years expierence. Its also something that I enjoy doing. I am available Sunday-Sunday rain or shine. My hourly rate is $20.00 an hour. I will provide the gas, and I have realiable transportation. All I need from you is a water hose to hook up to. Always done to your satisfaction. I'll do it however you want it done. Feel free to call me between 8am-1pm at (336)-879-0570, or if needed, respond by e-mail, I check it everyday in the morning, just leave your name and number. Thank You for your time,

Aaron

5 answers to this question

Try this for an ad:

Joe Bob's pressure washing is tromping all over flowers and spraying them into oblivion while siding is being blasted off the side of the house.

Switch to shots of your professional equipment and uniformed employees

Using special effects show your guy cleaning a house intermittently spraying into a dandelion patch where the stalks of the dandelions become sparkly clean without losing one dandelion seed.

Caption reads. "In the hands of a professional, Miracles can happen".

Too goofy?