Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

mechanical training

I have a guy that I hired recently, very mechanical, I just need to get him trained on ALL stuff, equipment for pressure washing

Is there any BUSY repair shops/vendors that would like to help train my guy. I will send him wherever for a week and hopefully give him a crash course on the basics and a little detailed training. It will have to be after May.

He's not lazy and a good learner, taught him washing in a week and does real well and he has a mechanical background pretty much

Or are there any courses out there that are detailed?

Thanks

Jeff,

Hook up with the local distributor for whatever engine you use. They will typically have a 3 or 4 day training course for a couple of hundred bucks. They will take him from the basics, all the way up to a more detailed and tougher problems. Well worth it, at least for me. I went through it with one of my guys with Briggs about 4 years ago.

Jeff, that class won't do squat for you. It only covers Briggs Power Products (Troy Built, Brute from Wal Mart, etc.). He'll learn how to fix Home Depot specials.

Give me a call and let me know what he needs to learn.

You would be amazed at what he does not know. He would, too. As for the pressure washers, make sure they are the right type of pump. If they are mostly concerned with axial pumps, then you might not want to spend the money for him to go to that class.

Jeff, that class won't do squat for you. It only covers Briggs Power Products (Troy Built, Brute from Wal Mart, etc.). He'll learn how to fix Home Depot specials.

Give me a call and let me know what he needs to learn.

Russ, I will call in the next couple days, Thank you