Sign in to follow this  
Little Buddy

weekends

Question

8 answers to this question

i was just hoping to clear 20k this summer but wow, i might have to set a new goal here pretty quick. Kinda excited because i went from zero to hero (making some legit money) in just a few short months. I am really suprised at how many people do not want to do anything associated with their house. I'm not complaining but i personally would feel like a pile.

i am getting my logo redesigned and some mailers made so i hope that will keep me busy fulltime for summer. Still 2 more weeks of school left.

i actually just finsihed witha report on sodium tripolyphosphate, the active ingrediant in most industrial cleaners as well as simple cherry. Does nothing for surfacant but is about 58% weight by volume and used as a detergent builder. Learning lots about propylene gylcol as well.

When you wrote Dental School, I had a vision of a 3,000 PSI PW in the back room, a hose snaking down the hall and telling the patient "open wide!" Makes sense, the dentist does use a tiny PW.

What does propylene glycol do for the cleaning process? A detergent, surfactant, foamer, rinsing agent?

it does nothing for the soap or detergent industry, but is a very polar molecule and works synergistic with either a strong acid or strong base. ethylene (green stuff) or propylene (red stuff) is used in antifreeze, so it is a cheap booster for your wood strippers. Also, the sticky property also allows it to cling to the verticals a bit more.

No doubt when i mention i own a power washing company, they will be extremely curious as to what i really do and how it will correlate with dentistry. drill baby drill!