Sign in to follow this  
al9226

12 1/2% in Jacksonville

Question

Been cleaning Roofs and homes (like the roofs better) for almost 2 years now. Been using 10% from the pool suppliers in Jacksonville Fl. Is there a chem supplier in the Jacksonville area that has 12 1/2% or higher available to me in bulk that I can have loaded in my tank when I need it?

6 answers to this question

A post from Chris from Apple Roofing:

useroff.gifApple Roof Cleaning

• star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif
  • index.php?PHPSESSID=80e1f302c519f9e37d5e20fc82eedfc6&action=dlattach;attach=11466;type=avatar

xx.gif

Sodium Hypochlorite And TSP/Borax Source

« on: February 03, 2007, 10:19:04 PM »

Source for TSP and Sodium Hypochlorite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the years, I have had many people I taught roof cleaning to have problems finding not only TSP, but Sodium Hypochlorite locally.

Florida Chemical Supply here In Tampa is where we buy our TSP and Borax.

Their phone number is 800 940 CHEM begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800 940 CHEM end_of_the_skype_highlighting or 813 623 1274 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 813 623 1274 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

www.floridachemicalsupply.com

I was in there last week, and asked if they sold Sodium Hypochlorite ?

They do!

They have it in 55 gallon drums, and I THINK it was like 1.25 per gallon ?

They will ship it to you, if you can not find it locally!

Hope this helps those with problems finding stuff locally ?

They also have degreasers, acids, and many local pressure washers buy stuff from them.

Chris

Is there a chem supplier in the Long Island NY Area, a warehouse perhaps. The lowest price i can find for 12.5% sodium hypochlorite is $4.69 a gal. liquid shock / liquid chlorine and that is directly out of the retail store. Leslie pool

Liquid Chlorine | Chlorine | Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies, the world leader in residential and commercial pool supplies.

That price is crazy outside of waiting for a delivery I am stuck.

Alonso, why does it say you're from Ottawa is you're looking for 12.5% chlorine in Jacksonville? You don't have a proper signature, and your post sounds like spam.

Because I'm here some business purposes...and staying here for one month...i love swimming and installed pool into my apartment...also found this online site(show in sig.) at google...are you people to experience to visited there...???

Alonso- Whats throwing everybody off about you is that you haven't filled out your signature requirements so it looks like your spamming. Go back into your profile and follow the steps to fill out your signature. It's pretty easy and it is a rule requirement so guys like yourself don't come across like spam.

I actually remember Al from a while back and never caught that.

He's not spam.

.... and the fact that I remember at least 3 yrs back tells me that i'm not that far gone..... heh heh.

Edited by Adrian

Thats crazy, $4.69? If Sh is so expensive I can only imagine what you have to charge you customers

Is there a chem supplier in the Long Island NY Area, a warehouse perhaps. The lowest price i can find for 12.5% sodium hypochlorite is $4.69 a gal. liquid shock / liquid chlorine and that is directly out of the retail store. Leslie pool

Liquid Chlorine | Chlorine | Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies, the world leader in residential and commercial pool supplies.

That price is crazy outside of waiting for a delivery I am stuck.