Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

quit complaining about your job

Question

13 answers to this question

Jon still only see little square boxes with red x in middle and when I click on one I get sent to a page saying my time has expired.

Sure glad it does not mean MY time.

My steal your name, hmm, whose on First, is it Jon or Jon?

the knack is not holding the bag.......its all about timing and being in the right place at the right time........of course it is another story if its a female and she decides to have a #1

Jon can see them all and some are truly funny!

How can that girl hold that bag with one hand, I mean that stuff must weight a ton!

I was at a zoo one time, and just as we came around a corner by the elephant pen, one of them passed gas. He was facing away from us. I swear it sounded like thunder and lasted a good 15 seconds. good thing we were about 30 feet away!

Jon can see them all and some are truly funny!

How can that girl hold that bag with one hand, I mean that stuff must weight a ton!

actualy jon...when that bag is full it only weighs a turd of a normal bag...

watch the discovery channel,check out the alaskan crab fisherman series,this is the most dangerous job in america,300 miles off shore one of the deck hands fell overboard in 35 degree water and it was a 1 in 1000 that he was pulled back out.

i was scared just watching the show.

ps for 2 weeks which is the season for crab fishing the elsa-n boat caught 160,000 pounds of king crab and the deck hands split 16 thousand each, the boat captain had to make at least 200k for the trip