Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

My Deckster

Question

12 answers to this question

Adrian,

That thing looks like its been through a war. Been pumping some strong chems through that fella? You gotta' get the cart with the black oxide coating, doesn't flake off and the stain doesn't show.

How would you clean that off ?

David,

Not sure what wood stains Adrian uses but a mild to strong mix of sodium hydroxide with a bit of water pressure should remove the "brown" stain residue. The rust is a different story!

Adrian,

That thing looks like its been through a war. Been pumping some strong chems through that fella? You gotta' get the cart with the black oxide coating, doesn't flake off and the stain doesn't show.

Yeah Rick, that and my helper for some reason would always manage to trip over it or bump it, tip it over, ugh.

It has taken a beating that's for sure. It has paid for itself so many times over.

David,

Not sure what wood stains Adrian uses but a mild to strong mix of sodium hydroxide with a bit of water pressure should remove the "brown" stain residue. The rust is a different story!

the rust........lol hahahahah HAHAHAHAHAH rust is good for it man.

We have ladders that look like that...... :lol:

Beth

I hope they are good and dry. Could be slippery way up high.

But I keep forgetting you guys are crazy like that.

Adrian, for as long as you have had that Deckster, it really looks pretty good. That's on original pump and I know of very few that still have the those. A washing with Remove would be a good thing. As was stated, it will clean it up. I know that tool has been good to you and has made you a lot of money. You know who to call when she needs a little love.........

I haven't tried Remove.

When I have tried to clean it up in the past, the Deckster actually growls at me and barks and bites my ankles.

So I just leave it the way it is........freaking gross. Like a junkyard dog, but very affective.

You know I'll be talkin to you T. H. you're the man.

...and you know I will be telling the masses what they can expect their deckster to look like after 1001 uses.

Oh yeah, there's the WHOLE profitability thing too!!!!!

Happy Holidays ( which proudly means Merry Christmas in my world).