Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

2011 Resolutions......Are you brave enough?

Question

12 answers to this question

I will try not to call out those who claim to be NFPA Certified, when NFPA does not and and never has certified people, processes or material.

http://www.mrfiresafety.us/

Whooops, failed already.

Edited by Douglas Hicks
spelling

I want to gain 20 pounds and not exercise. Eat butter and cream rich foods 3 times a day. Down a 3 quarts of soda a day. This diet may add 80 pounds by years end and be a new TV show ? I don't think I could do it and would probably take another year to straighten things out?

Man this is a tuff resolution to keep maybe I can do two days. Big first meal and feel like there's lead in tummy ....... Nap time.. Buttermilk pancakes dripping in butter with a cranberry/ cherry compote w/butter vermont maple syrup topping. Many! Many coffee's with light cream and a couple of chocolate dipped pretzels for starters while cooking.

I always make resolutions, and try very hard to keep them.

Beth

I gave up on Resolutions years ago because I kept failing. Years later someone told me that New Years Resolutions have one of the biggest failing rates and now I didn't feel so bad because I belong to that large group...yaaaaaaa:bandplay:

Seriously what I do now and ummm still fail alot is I set a goal and that could be at anytime of the year except on New Years:beer::beer::beer:

I gave up on Resolutions years ago because I kept failing. Years later someone told me that New Years Resolutions have one of the biggest failing rates and now I didn't feel so bad because I belong to that large group...yaaaaaaa:bandplay:

Seriously what I do now and ummm still fail alot is I set a goal and that could be at anytime of the year except on New Years:beer::beer::beer:

I am SO glad I'm not alone in that train of thought! I haven't made a New Year's Resolution in probably the last 4-5 years. I mess up enough without having the resolution failure on me as well :)

I always have to look at what type of Restitution I have to make for the up coming year.LOL!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That is to funny. Just told Kathy about that and I think I just spilled a little Vino on my shirt. Jim your a bad influence:lol:

I am SO glad I'm not alone in that train of thought! I haven't made a New Year's Resolution in probably the last 4-5 years. I mess up enough without having the resolution failure on me as well :)

Welcome to the club Celeste. The way I look at Resolutions is "Why in the world would I want to start my year off with an almost Guaranteed Failure out of the gate" For years I said I would quit smoking on New Years. Then be at a bar smoke one cig after another until the midnight hour. Seconds earlier I would throw the remainder of the pack in the garbage. Then like everyone else I would yellHappy New Year!! Then around 15 mins in the new year I would be grubbing for a smoke and also rifle thru the garbage and hoping my pack would be still in there:crying: Today some one would dive in to the garbage these days after a pack goes in there like that cause there so expensive.

Moral of the story. I never ever succeeded with anything on that HUGE drinking Holiday...