Sign in to follow this  
Rick2

Big storm on the way

Question

Any of you been hit with this snow storm yet? Last I heard we're in store for 12 to 17 inches here in Massachusetts. I've got the plow ready and the truck filled with gas (ouch!). I guess it's going to hit us just after midnight. Making a few bucks tomorrow.

30 answers to this question

It sucks now!! Over four and half feet for the month of Jan. My kids have been out of school since the Holiday break it seems and a foot is a possibility next Tues.

This is nuts. I haven't heard much about Tuesday's storm the weather guys are just saying more on the way. At this rate we will be in school until July. Kinda cuts into my powerwashing time.

I'm responsible for city sidewalks in front of the stores I snowplow the parkinglots for. the snowbanks are way taller than the snowblower itself. Must look funny to someone watching, just a orange snout sticking up throwing out snow. I've got to get a picture of what my front yard looks like. The snow is so high.

N.Y. is gettin SLAMED ! & we r gettin more nxt week some time. Piles & piles of snow all over all the place. even my snow blower is snowed in ( don't know how I managed that one ) Duh

Now thats funny John!

We're also getting hit this year. Nothing like the storm of '97 though.