Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Happy (belated) New Year... a different kind of resto.

Question

10 answers to this question

One for the road.

I felt really clastraphobic after the surgery ( on heavy meds I might add).

I decided to take a walk for some reason, when my wife wasn't looking.

She found me on the nature trails 3 blocks away just bopping along aimlessly.

She was freaking out and I don't even remember going there.

Just me and my shadow I guess.

Hope your year is off to a better start than mine is. At least I have customers that are willing to wait for my bionic arm to recoup.

You guys take care and have a great year ahead.

post-1033-13777236608_thumb.jpg

Thanks Doug. Not really back to full swing yet. Just hopped on the pc today to "catch up" pay bills and check the insults, I mean, email.

I'm still looking pretty good with some extra SH. My sub has been going through alot of it as well.

I think he drinks it with his coffee.

Just shout.

I'm outta here.

And here I thought a hernia and percocet was bad. Oh well, it kept me down a couple of days. I was on a jobsite within a week, and am fully back at work, with Dr. clearance at 3 weeks. Amazing what they can do. Hope you feel better, that really looks nasty.

And here I thought a hernia and percocet was bad. Oh well, it kept me down a couple of days. I was on a jobsite within a week, and am fully back at work, with Dr. clearance at 3 weeks. Amazing what they can do. Hope you feel better, that really looks nasty.

Thx Mr. Stone, I was thinking about how crazy you were when you were texting from the hospital ER.

Glad you are back at it. I am honestly chomping at the bit right now. I have work, I want to work, I need to work, but the arm just won't allow it right now.

It's been two weeks now and it is looking alot better. Personally I HATE giving my jobs away. Some of them I have to though.

It amazes me that people wait 10 years before even thinking about a washing and then they can't wait a few more weeks or a month until I can get to it. They want it done NOW. My regular customers certainly understand. But the new customers have no heart to wait on me. Go figure. Hopefully I will be waving the wand and stroking the guitar in no time.

So far no complaints though from the sub I am using.

Amazing the pain that this situation has caused me. Today really sux because it is my birthday and I would like to celebrate, but, simply can't. I'm doing pretty good typing one handed though lol.

Glad you are on the mend Scott, and back out in the field where you belong.

caio all.

Sorry Adrian, I was in in a hurry to get to a hannah montana /Justin bieber concert ...yikes I hope you feel better

That's alright David, I needed the time off. lol.

Holy crap! How the heck did you manage that?!?!?! Do what the Dr says please, and listen to your wife.

GET WELL SOON!

Beth

It has been in bad shape for almost a year now Beth. But lifting that wash tub sized flower pot after a deck resto is the straw that broke the biceps tendon off entirely.

The customer was 80 + yrs. old and not able to move anything.

The deck came out very very nice. I was just swinging by to put all the furniture back in place after it cured.

I tell ya, the sound that the tendon made when it happened sounded like a stick being broken in half. CRACK!!!!!!

It felt relieved afterwards for about 10 minutes. Then the pain set in.

The Dr. had to reem off bone fragments and re-shape the clavicle (sp?) as well.

My wife put me on "restriction" to the end of the driveway (100 ft) when she is not around.

....at least I'm learning to listen a bit. ha.

Take care.