Sign in to follow this  
Jason E

Need help pricing a chemical roof cleaning.

Question

post-6780-137772369561_thumb.jpg

Hello all,

I need some help, I have been in the pressure and window cleaning business since 1993 and I have many homeowners asking for me to do a preventative maintenace program for their roofs - what I need help is for the bidding of this job it's 28 roofs 6000 Sq feet small barrell tile in Southwest Florida they were just cleaned there is no real pitch to speak of, and they want a price for chemical treating on an annual basis.

Any help would be appreciated!

post-6780-137772369633_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16854[/ATTACH]

Hello all,

I need some help, I have been in the pressure and window cleaning business since 1993 and I have many homeowners asking for me to do a preventative maintenace program for their roofs - what I need help is for the bidding of this job it's 28 roofs 6000 Sq feet small barrell tile in Southwest Florida they were just cleaned there is no real pitch to speak of, and they want a price for chemical treating on an annual basis.

Any help would be appreciated!

I would say 5 cents a square foot for yearly treating the roofs Jason, and 20 to 25 cents a square foot for cleaning. Bear in mind if you treat a clean tile roof on a yearly basis, they will want a guarantee the roofs will not get dirty. If they do get dirty, you will have to come back and clean them.