Sign in to follow this  
810F250

Landa ECOS Pressure Washing/Recycle Trailer

They showed 1 off in Charleston. Landa really put some thought into this unit, well thought out. Vac system would be a weak point IMO. I'm just not thrilled about a 110v vac system.

Rep there said they were targeting Wal-mart and chain stores that want to do "In House Washing". price $25,00.00 or in that range.

Awesome design in my opinion, yes Ron I would have liked to see it live.

I dont know what the specs are on the pre-heater, but I thought they may have been able to capture more heat from the engine exhaust exchanger to have a larger impact on the burner fuel usage. I would need more tech detail on the ECOS, but I have seen carpet care machines heat ~4 gpm to over 212F from twin cylinder exhaust exchangers.

I agree about the vac, possibly lacking muscle, but if the design intention is what Guy B mentioned (retail store end users), its not going to be used heavily (daily) as a pw contractor then that vac maybe good enough, more than likely landa distributors would sell service contracts for the equipment to those type of users.

(((((Landa ))))))

A setup with a SLT/SLX boiler size, single engine driving dual pumps (one on a clutch) for true dual gun, with a engine driven blower producing at least 450 cfm @ 15 Hg (I dont think most want to lay out the money on a true dual vac setup, so one big blower), and a smaller mobile pretreatment tank utilizing your CoAg2-20A System technology and at least 300 sq ft final filtration , "Priced competitively" !!!! .........this would attract heavy use pw contractors, in my opinion.

I still however like the ECOS, great job!!

Edited by 810F250
added

I don't know if you remember talking about this. Jim G knew this was in design, they have a better one that cant clear the cali emissions laws. This was modified to meet those requirements. You do realize these engineers are Water maze people from the Old Landa shop. They have and evaporator unit thats not close to being out also, this will revolutionize the industry if this comes available. Its a dream now but they are working on it.

Awesome design in my opinion, yes Ron I would have liked to see it live.

I dont know what the specs are on the pre-heater, but I thought they may have been able to capture more heat from the engine exhaust exchanger to have a larger impact on the burner fuel usage. I would need more tech detail on the ECOS, but I have seen carpet care machines heat ~4 gpm to over 212F from twin cylinder exhaust exchangers.

I agree about the vac, possibly lacking muscle, but if the design intention is what Guy B mentioned (retail store end users), its not going to be used heavily (daily) as a pw contractor then that vac maybe good enough, more than likely landa distributors would sell service contracts for the equipment to those type of users.

(((((Landa ))))))

A setup with a SLT/SLX boiler size, single engine driving dual pumps (one on a clutch) for true dual gun, with a engine driven blower producing at least 450 cfm @ 15 Hg (I dont think most want to lay out the money on a true dual vac setup, so one big blower), and a smaller mobile pretreatment tank utilizing your CoAg2-20A System technology and at least 300 sq ft final filtration , "Priced competitively" !!!! .........this would attract heavy use pw contractors, in my opinion.

I still however like the ECOS, great job!!

I don't know if you remember talking about this. Jim G knew this was in design, they have a better one that cant clear the cali emissions laws. This was modified to meet those requirements. You do realize these engineers are Water maze people from the Old Landa shop. They have and evaporator unit thats not close to being out also, this will revolutionize the industry if this comes available. Its a dream now but they are working on it.

Keep us posted Ron, I know you would have the inside scoop on the upcoming releases.

We've got one too. It was an insurance claim that runs, but needs carb work and a new air filter housing because of a fire. We're putting together a Chevy flatbed for it. with a 425 gallon tank. Can't wait to get it all together.

SLT's and the SLX's are nice machines.

OFF TOPIC:

I have subscribed to GSprunk channel a while now, funny how they have removed my comments/questions on two of their youtube videos including this one.

I saw a repossessed one at a distributor in Raleigh a couple of months ago. While this are cool machines they don't seem practical for medium to large jobs. I mean $25,000 for a 5 gpm skid with an electric vac closed loop system? I don't think so.