Sign in to follow this  
PWNA HQ

PWNA Bulletin Board posts

It was absolutely wrong for Mike, and anyone that knew about it should be expelled from the organization. This industry does not need any organization that embarrasses us. We do that well enough on our own.

This letter has been approved by the Board of Directors of the Power Washers of North America.

For the foreseeable future the PWNA will only be posting on The Grime Scene's PWNA section. It is the opinion of the board of directors that it is important that our industry behave in a way that is professional, uplifting, and encouraging. Healthy disagreement and debate is the foundation of finding the best way forward and making our industry all it can be. However, when respectful disagreement and debate collapses into personal attacks, name calling and worse, it reflects poorly on all of us. Negative comments stifle creative thinking and prevents new and alternative ideas from being shared. When someone is not willing to post their ideas because of the response they may receive, the system is no longer working. Our industry is moving into a political landscape that will put all of our businesses at risk. We must meet this challenge with a healthy and positive Clear Voice for Our Industry.

The following are the rules of the game if the PWNA is to post on The Grime Scene:

· Disagreement is fine. However, when you disagree it is to be respectful while encouraging the person you disagree with. If this is violated the person making the post will have an opportunity to rewrite the post or the post will be purged.

· Negative responses with no other purpose than to be negative will be purged. Do not post unless you have a helpful alternative or input.

· Any name calling, personal attacks, accusations or lying will be purged.

· If the same person continues to violate the rules, they will be prevented from posting in the future.

The PWNA follows a code of ethics:

CODE OF ETHICS

As a member of PWNA, I believe in fair and honorable practices and pledge to maintain the highest ethical standards in my business, and I obligate myself and my employees to work by the following Code of Ethics:

• I will, at all times, conduct my business in a fair and honorable manner. I pledge to represent our products and services as they actually are, to do what I promise and to promise only what I reasonably can do, to compete fairly with others on the basis of the merit of my products and services, and to refrain from making false or misleading statements about my competitors or their products or services.
  • I commit to help any and all fellow PWNA members in the furtherance of industry knowledge.
  • I promise to comply, both in spirit and letter, with all rules and regulations prescribed by law and by government agencies for the health, safety and well-being of my employees, the public, and the environment.
  • I further pledge to perform all services within any Standards and through the use of any Best Management Practices adopted by PWNA

This letter will be reposted from time to time as necessary. Thank you.

Mike Hilborn

PWNA Executive Director

So this whole official thread was based on reports that are untruths?

Thanks PWNA!!!!

Appreciate your fair judgement, loyalty and false findings.

So all know Mike Hilborn has called me, he has apologized to me for this.

I have no beef with Mike and never really have, we just disagreed. He admitted he snapped, everyone makes mistakes.

Now because nine others cannot see that this entire wrongs holds no merits they refuse to fix it. If they fixed it that would mean they would be admitting they also made errors.

SO all know the BOD has cannot take my calls orders of the president Eric Clark. ( I'm sure someone else advised that)

I will tell you this, I have no intentions of renewing at this moment and truly cannot see why me or anyone knowing the BOD condoned this type of behavior would ever want too.

The people that do not want this org to grow won!!! ( AGAIN)

This org is doomed to be a personal agenda of only a few. While good people are hurt like this along the way.

Yes I do not want any part in this 20 year old nothing for our industry.

I can tell you this, there are good people caught in this and some who need a logo rental. Good luck to ya, I want more!!!!