Sign in to follow this  
Rob T

WW Classic nozzle suggestions?

Question

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded my machine to an 8gpm 3000 psi Mi-T-M. In my search to match a surface cleaner with my machine and with my type of work, it was suggested to me to purchase the Whisper Wash Classic. But when I got it, it took off like a rocket. To lessen the pressure, I've tried both 2505 and 25055 tips, but they won't bring it down. The person who sold it to me, being out of ideas, has simply suggested I box it up and return it. Even 3 lbs of bat weights won't keep it down.

What are you residential guys using for concrete? Will I have to upgrade to a lawnmower style machine or is there a fix I'm simply neglecting?

4 answers to this question

Thats silly, are you sure you have 5.5 in each side. Thats 11 gallon flow rate, something seems wrong. Try a different brand its very possible you have some bad tips. Its happened to me they said one thing and actually where another.

The 25 or 15 doesn't have anything to do with flow the 55 means 5.5 gallons Flow. Your saying the Spray pattern is 25 degrees and the gallons per minute is 5.5. Hence 25055

Try some others , it a mistake of some sort. Go larger if you need to but thats not right. The 55 should work

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded my machine to an 8gpm 3000 psi Mi-T-M. In my search to match a surface cleaner with my machine and with my type of work, it was suggested to me to purchase the Whisper Wash Classic. But when I got it, it took off like a rocket. To lessen the pressure, I've tried both 2505 and 25055 tips, but they won't bring it down. The person who sold it to me, being out of ideas, has simply suggested I box it up and return it. Even 3 lbs of bat weights won't keep it down.

What are you residential guys using for concrete? Will I have to upgrade to a lawnmower style machine or is there a fix I'm simply neglecting?

Ron, it was Bob at PT that sent the machine with 25045's. Then he sent 25050's and I still couldn't keep it down, so my Landa dealer gave me some 25055's. I'm afraid if I go any lower, I'll lose the pressure I need to clean.

the classic is just too light for that kind of flow. Get a WW big guy, or a heaver model. The wider cleaning path will speed things up too with out lifting up.